    13x19" is being planned?

    Thank you
    Rosita
    HRosita, Aug 31, 2004

  2. HRosita

    Alan F Cross Guest

    In message <>, HRosita
    <> writes
    >I see that Epson is giving a $100 rebate for the 1280. Anybody know if a new
    >13x19" is being planned?
    >
    >Thank you
    >Rosita

    Be nice to think it will be a larger format version of the R800! This is
    well overdue.
    --
    Alan F Cross
    Alan F Cross, Aug 31, 2004

  3. HRosita

    Clyde Guest

    Alan F Cross wrote:

    > In message <>, HRosita
    > <> writes
    >
    >> I see that Epson is giving a $100 rebate for the 1280. Anybody know if
    >> a new
    >> 13x19" is being planned?
    >>
    >> Thank you
    >> Rosita
    >>

    > Be nice to think it will be a larger format version of the R800! This is
    > well overdue.

    Isn't that the 4000?

    Clyde
    Clyde, Aug 31, 2004
  4. HRosita

    Alan F Cross Guest

    In message <I10Zc.76897$9d6.68867@attbi_s54>, Clyde
    <> writes
    >Alan F Cross wrote:
    >
    >> In message <>, HRosita
    >><> writes
    >>
    >>> I see that Epson is giving a $100 rebate for the 1280. Anybody know
    >>>if a new
    >>> 13x19" is being planned?
    >>>
    >>> Thank you
    >>> Rosita
    >>>

    >> Be nice to think it will be a larger format version of the R800!
    >>This is well overdue.

    >Isn't that the 4000?
    >
    >Clyde

    I said 'larger', not large! The 4000 will do 22 x 17, and needs a lot of
    desk space (and a significant investment!). I'm looking for an A3
    version of the R800. I need 12" x 16" (for prints mounted to 16" x 20")
    so A3 without bleed is adequate, for my, and probably a lot of other,
    photographers' requirements.

    --
    Alan F Cross
    Alan F Cross, Aug 31, 2004
  5. HRosita

    HRosita Guest

    >Clyde wrote:

    >Isn't that the 4000?

    Hi Clyde,

    the epson stylus 4000 is a professional printer 17" wide and costs about $1500.

    I am looking for an upgrade to the 1280 (13"x19") that should cost about
    $400-$500.
    I am still using my trusted 1270 (4 years old) but if another printer is in the
    pipeline I don't want to get the 1280 that came out in the spring of 2001.
    Rosita
    HRosita, Aug 31, 2004
  6. HRosita

    O Ransen Guest

    On 31 Aug 2004 18:29:06 GMT, et (HRosita) wrote:

    >>Clyde wrote:

    >>Isn't that the 4000?

    >Hi Clyde,
    >
    >the epson stylus 4000 is a professional printer 17" wide and costs about $1500.
    >
    >I am looking for an upgrade to the 1280 (13"x19") that should cost about
    >$400-$500.
    >I am still using my trusted 1270 (4 years old) but if another printer is in the
    >pipeline I don't want to get the 1280 that came out in the spring of 2001.
    >Rosita

    I've just bought the Epson Photo 2100 , so far very happy with it,
    though have not tried A3 printing yet.

    Unique and easy to use graphics programs
    http://www.ransen.com
    O Ransen, Sep 1, 2004