  1. what are your expirience with Canon EOS 300D/EF 18-55 KIT, any complaines?

    thanks

    tatjana

    Tatjana Bjelajac, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Tatjana Bjelajac

    G.T. Guest

    Tatjana Bjelajac wrote:

    > what are your expirience with Canon EOS 300D/EF 18-55 KIT, any complaines?

    No complaints.

    --
    Destroy your safe and happy lives
    Before it is too late

    G.T., Aug 11, 2004

  3. Tatjana Bjelajac

    Matt Ion Guest

    I'm quite happy with the bundled lens. The 28-90 that came with my Rebel G
    kit feels exceptionally cheap and poorly constructed and has terrible
    barrel-wobble, but the Digital Rebel's 18-55 is solid and sharp.

    from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even
    incapable of forming such opinions."
    -- Albert Einstein

    Matt Ion, Aug 11, 2004