    letter (no pun intended), but the printer spits out my envelope with nothing
    printed on it. Can anyone help? Walk me through it?

    Jim Beaver

    Jim Beaver, Jul 18, 2004

  2. Jim Beaver

    Unknown Guest

    Print on a sheet of paper first to see the print location. The print image may
    have to be moved.

    Unknown, Jul 18, 2004

  3. Jim Beaver

    Art Renkes Guest

    Have you tried using MS Word_Tools_Envelopes & Labels?

    On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 17:38:38 GMT, "Jim Beaver"
    <> wrote:

    >I've got an Epson Stylus Photo 785EPX. The manual says it prints envelopes,
    >the customer support system says it prints envelopes, but I can't get it to.
    >There's an animated tutorial at Epson's website that I followed to the
    >letter (no pun intended), but the printer spits out my envelope with nothing
    >printed on it. Can anyone help? Walk me through it?
    >
    >Jim Beaver

    Replace deadspam with yahoo to reply.

    Art Renkes, Jul 18, 2004
  4. Jim Beaver wrote:

    > I've got an Epson Stylus Photo 785EPX. The manual says it prints
    > envelopes, the customer support system says it prints envelopes, but I
    > can't get it to. There's an animated tutorial at Epson's website that
    > I followed to the letter (no pun intended), but the printer spits out
    > my envelope with nothing printed on it. Can anyone help? Walk me
    > through it?

    It's probably printing in an area you're not expecting. I've seen that
    myself, where the actual printing doesn't match the illustration of
    where it should be printing according to the way you have it configured.
    Print to a piece of full-sized paper, and see where it's actually
    putting the content; feed your envelope accordingly.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    New Pieces of Shakespeare Manuscript Found Near Salt Lake City USA
    Sorry - penguins only: http://snipurl.com/scolius (at blinkynet)

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 19, 2004