    in the near future.
    --
    Carpe Diem!

    broomrider, Apr 9, 2007

  2. "broomrider" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > I have recently discovered the MCDST course and located the training kits and
    > the SYBEX study guide at amazon.ca. I am aiming to take both exams then try
    > for the Vista certificate exam also. I'm starting a bit later in life than
    > most but I have only had a computer for 4 years and am self taught thus far
    > so this is a big leap for me. I have learned to do hardware
    > repairs/upgrades/rebuilds myself over the last year and thought I'd like to
    > build upon that knowledge with MCDST. I hope to become part of this community
    > in the near future.
    > --
    > Carpe Diem!

    Good luck with your studies. Have you taken a look at the MCDST page on
    Microsoft's Learning website? Have you researched the certification to
    see if it applies to your needs. According to Microsoft: The MCDST
    credential is for IT professionals who are working in the typically
    complex computing environment of small, medium, or large organizations.
    An MCDST candidate should have 6-12 months of experience supporting
    end-users of a desktop operating system. I just want you to understand
    what you are getting into! Granted
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 9, 2007

  3. broomrider

    broomrider Guest

    I am very aware of what I'm getting into, have researched this thoroughly.
    --
    Carpe Diem!

    broomrider, Apr 9, 2007