    How do I fix it so that Mr Spock only has access to the anti-matter printer
    ?

    Kirk out .
    Captin Kirk, May 9, 2004

  2. The enterprise did not use Windows NT. U have to use a program called "chmod"!
    I m not sure but i think they were pre-unix even maybee cp/m
    What they did not show U is the huge card reader that toook up most of the space on the Enterprise
    ever noticed how they had all that space and you saw the transporter room, The bridge, the Sick bay. The rest of the enterprise was a very large anolog relay depenant system with a total 120 HZ 1k,
    =?Utf-8?B?UkVH?=, May 9, 2004

  3. Captin Kirk

    Picard Guest

    the USS Enterprise .
    >How do I fix it so that Mr Spock only has access to the

    anti-matter printer
    >?
    >
    >Kirk out .

    What are you doing out of the retired officers home? The
    computers on the enterprise do not use any form of
    software by the ancient earth company known as Microsoft.
    In fact they went out of business back in 2010. It's
    founder, William Gates committed suicide soon after being
    found guilty of copyright violation and market
    monopolization. In fact a version of his software was once
    used by NASA for a manned mission to Mars. That mission
    failed when the onboard computer computer crashed due to a
    conflict between the operating system and the driver for
    the atomic drive controller. Sadly all hands were lost and
    Microsoft was fined billions of US dollars.

    Now quit bothering Spock and go back to your room at the
    retirement home befor I call security.

    Picard out
    Picard, May 9, 2004
  4. they used LINUX for the mission to mars.
    =?Utf-8?B?QU5PTg==?=, May 10, 2004
  5. Captin Kirk

    billyw Guest

    t'pol has great tits

    "Captin Kirk" <> wrote in message
    > I want to get an MCSE , so I can control permissions on the USS Enterprise

    ..

    billyw, May 10, 2004
  6. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 10, 2004
  7. Captin Kirk

    billyw Guest

    yup.... agreed..

    but t'pol looks dirtier.. a swollower at the very least by my estimations

    billyw, May 10, 2004
  8. Captin Kirk

    Mike T. Guest

    WWSD?
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    (What Would Shatner Do?)
    Mike T., May 10, 2004
  9. Mike T. wrote:
    > WWSD?
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > (What Would Shatner Do?)

    Denny Craig
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 10, 2004
  10. Captin Kirk

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > WWSD?
    > .

    I....

    don't.....

    know....

    What....

    *would*.....

    Shatner....

    do?????

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 10, 2004
  11. Captin Kirk

    Obvious Guest

    If you noticed, Picard said "...computer crashed due to a
    conflict between the operating system and the driver for
    the atomic drive controller."

    That's OBVIOUSLY referring to ANOTHER mission to mars.
    Obvious, May 10, 2004
  12. Captin Kirk

    JaR Guest

    ANON opined, On 5/9/04 10:56 PM:
    > they used LINUX for the mission to mars.

    They used Linux for the MANNED mission?

    I must have been out that day.

    JaR
    Blocked Thug
    JaR, May 10, 2004
  13. Captin Kirk

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:uB$osiqNEHA.1616
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > JaR
    > Blocked Thug

    try more fiber....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 10, 2004
  14. >Fris "And Savak from Wrath of Kahn" bee®

    You mean Cheers...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 10, 2004
  15. Captin Kirk

    Mike T. Guest

    "Neil" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > try more fiber....

    We don't need more fiber...we

    NEED MORE COWBELL!
    Mike T., May 10, 2004
  16. Captin Kirk

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Captin Kirk" <> wrote in

    > I want to get an MCSE , so I can control permissions on the USS
    > Enterprise . How do I fix it so that Mr Spock only has access to the
    > anti-matter printer ?
    >
    > Kirk out .

    LOL!!!

    thanks pretty good... :)