Enterprise Templates - Naming Vir Directory

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Grant, Jan 31, 2005.

  1. Grant

    Grant Guest

    I've created an enterprise template in VS .NET 2003 that
    creates a VB web application project and a class library
    project.

    If the person using the template calls the project they
    create "MyProject", I want the Web Application project
    (and it's virtual directory) to be called "MyProject" and
    I want the class library project to be
    called "MyProjectLogic".

    Currently, it names the web project in VS whatever the
    name was defined in the enterprise template project, and
    names the virtual directory "MyProjectMyTemplate_
    [NameOfWebSiteInET]".

    I found that the project gets added by the command the
    default.js file in the EFWizard I created:

    CreateVSProject(strProjectName, ".vbproj",
    strProjectPath, strTemplateFile);

    But I can't find the source code for the CreateVSProject
    function as it appears as though the virtual directory
    gets named inside it.

    Can anyone point me in the right direction of how to
    solve my problem?

    Thanks

    Grant
    MCSD for .NET