    important part of an "ENTERPRISE" support technician.

    Anybody have know what the reason is behind this change?

    -Mike
    MileHighWelch, Jun 27, 2007

  2. Ya, 5105 is more geared to the 70-624 BDD Deployment exam...

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle

    Save 20% off any Microsoft MCP Exam when testing with Pearson VUE. Use
    Discount code: MSUU7C1E9359

    Register on-line @ vue.com
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jun 28, 2007

  3. MileHighWelch

    cdffdfdf Guest

    Hey,

    the new course is MOC 5119 for 70-624, is also for MCITP.

    Jeff

    cdffdfdf, Jul 4, 2007