    expensive antimatter printer ?

    Is it done in active directory , and does it require the use of dilithium
    crystals ?
    Captin Kirk, Jun 26, 2004

  2. Captin Kirk

    Guest Guest

    you will nead to pull a litle harder and if youy realy are
    a man it should come out

    pictures of his Andromeda
    >girlfriend , when he is supposed to be working on the

    Photon Torpedo
    >contract .
    >
    >How do I set permissions so that he can no longer access

    the web or the

    Guest, Jun 28, 2004

  3. Captin Kirk

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Captin Kirk" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Spock just surfs the web all day , and prints out pictures of his Andromeda
    > girlfriend , when he is supposed to be working on the Photon Torpedo
    > contract .
    >
    > How do I set permissions so that he can no longer access the web or the
    > expensive antimatter printer ?
    >
    > Is it done in active directory , and does it require the use of dilithium
    > crystals ?

    Is this going to be on the test? Scotty won't let me have any
    crystals to practice with. <sigh>

    catwalker
    catwalker63, Jun 29, 2004
  4. Captin Kirk

    Neil Guest

    (catwalker63) wrote in

    > Is this going to be on the test? Scotty won't let me have any
    > crystals to practice with. <sigh>

    so cheat, get the mind meld from Spock...
    (Bones has updates)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 29, 2004
  5. Captin Kirk

    Consultant Guest

    spock is real

    Consultant, Jun 29, 2004
  6. Captin Kirk

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:u$OvN5dXEHA.1584
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > spock is real

    politically speaking

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 29, 2004
  7. Neil wrote:
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in
    > news:u$OvN5dXEHA.1584 @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> spock is real

    > politically speaking

    He's also AWOL
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 29, 2004
  8. Captin Kirk

    Neil Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® <> wrote in news:eCLVNQeXEHA.2816
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > Neil wrote:
    >> "Consultant" <> wrote in
    >> news:u$OvN5dXEHA.1584 @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl: