    prepare it? Should I buy enterprise developer edition or
    professional edition?

    Thanks!

    Janet, Mar 27, 2005

  2. Janet

    Joseph MCAD Guest

    March 31, 2005

    You definiately do not need the Enterprise edition.
    You (at the max) would need the Professional edition. If
    you don't mind getting by without a few minor
    conveniences (which won't affect your preparation
    hardly), you can get the Standard edition which is MUCH
    less expensive. Wish you luck!

    Joseph MCAD

    Joseph MCAD, Mar 31, 2005