    anybody recommend a way or a program which will allow me to do this and look
    professional and is a bit more functional that usual photo editing software.

    Thanks

    The One, Nov 17, 2004

  2. The One

    anna keynow Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 00:08:09 -0000, "The One"
    <> wrote:

    >I need to enter text onto a downloaded or scanned jpeg or similar, can
    >anybody recommend a way or a program which will allow me to do this and look
    >professional and is a bit more functional that usual photo editing software.
    >
    >Thanks

    There's a cool programme called 'Zoner Draw', that's good for home
    users. You can download a trial of it from:
    http://www.zoner.com/
    Oh, I hadn't been there for a while but I see they've got a programme
    called 'Zoner Photo Studio', and it's pretty cheap to buy, and you can
    download a trial.
    -+Anna+-

    anna keynow, Nov 17, 2004