    charges are not spectacularly cheap either (no free time at all).

    Cheers

    John D
    daveyboy, Dec 16, 2005

  2. daveyboy

    Guest

    On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:58:05 -0000, "daveyboy" <> wrote:

    >Just curious, has anyone experienced the latest offerings from Enta. I was
    >thinking about it, but they want a set-up fee of £10.
    >
    >The deal is 2 PSTN numbers, one of which can be allocated fax to email. Call
    >charges are not spectacularly cheap either (no free time at all).
    >
    >Cheers
    >
    >John D

    Have you got a link to the web site please ? .
    , Dec 16, 2005

  3. daveyboy

    daveyboy Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:58:05 -0000, "daveyboy" <> wrote:
    >
    > >Just curious, has anyone experienced the latest offerings from Enta. I

    was
    > >thinking about it, but they want a set-up fee of £10.
    > >
    > >The deal is 2 PSTN numbers, one of which can be allocated fax to email.

    Call
    > >charges are not spectacularly cheap either (no free time at all).
    > >
    > >Cheers
    > >
    > >John D
    > >

    > Have you got a link to the web site please ? .

    www.entacall.com

    They only sell through dealeships or partners so I don't think they publish
    prices on their web site.
    But here is some info that I have managed to glean from them.

    Peak time 1.95 pence per min.

    Off peak 0.95

    weekend 0.85

    mobiles 11.99

    no minimum spends

    Cheers
    daveyboy, Dec 16, 2005
  4. daveyboy

    Guest

    On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:55:16 -0000, "daveyboy" <> wrote:

    >www.entacall.com
    >
    >They only sell through dealeships or partners so I don't think they publish
    >prices on their web site.

    Thanks for info but I went stright off them when I noticed they are
    employing a 0870 number with which to contact them I will stick with
    Vonage they don't rip people off by employing the use of 0870's .
    , Dec 16, 2005
  5. daveyboy

    daveyboy Guest

    Fair one.

    daveyboy, Dec 16, 2005
  6. daveyboy

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:55:16 -0000, "daveyboy" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    > > www.entacall.com
    > >
    > > They only sell through dealeships or partners so I
    > > don't think they publish prices on their web site.

    > Thanks for info but I went stright off them when I
    > noticed they are employing a 0870 number with which to
    > contact them I will stick with Vonage they don't rip
    > people off by employing the use of 0870's .

    No they just rip you off for a tenner a month.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Dec 16, 2005
  7. daveyboy

    Guest

    On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:57:21 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:55:16 -0000, "daveyboy" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >> > www.entacall.com
    >> >
    >> > They only sell through dealeships or partners so I
    >> > don't think they publish prices on their web site.

    >> Thanks for info but I went stright off them when I
    >> noticed they are employing a 0870 number with which to
    >> contact them I will stick with Vonage they don't rip
    >> people off by employing the use of 0870's .

    >No they just rip you off for a tenner a month.
    >
    >Ivor

    If you want "excellent"service with many useful features one must be
    repaired to pay for it pay nothing" sort of" and you get rubbish .
    , Dec 16, 2005
  8. daveyboy

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > If you want "excellent"service with many useful features
    > one must be repaired to pay for it pay nothing" sort of"
    > and you get rubbish .

    Repaired..? I thought you said it was excellent..!

    BTW I do get excellent service, thanks for asking.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Dec 16, 2005
  9. daveyboy

    Brian A Guest

    >Peak time 1.95 pence per min.
    >
    >Off peak 0.95
    >
    >weekend 0.85

    TOO MUCH!!!

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, Dec 16, 2005
  10. daveyboy

    Guest

    On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 20:42:51 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >
    >[snip]
    >
    >> If you want "excellent"service with many useful features
    >> one must be repaired to pay for it pay nothing" sort of"
    >> and you get rubbish .

    >Repaired..? I thought you said it was excellent..!

    So a typo YES but there is an excuse I happen to have got the flun
    thanks to mingling with hords of other humans overMonday and Tuesday
    many of which where fellow EUROPEANS .
    >BTW I do get excellent service, thanks for asking.

    Have I ever stated that YOU didn't ! .
    , Dec 16, 2005
  11. daveyboy

    Guest

    On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 21:05:28 GMT, wrote:

    >So a typo YES but there is an excuse I happen to have got the" flun"

    Not a typo I don't think I suspect my keyboard is going stupid .
    , Dec 16, 2005
  12. daveyboy

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 21:05:28 GMT,
    > wrote:
    >

    > > So a typo YES but there is an excuse I happen to have
    > > got the" flun"

    > Not a typo I don't think I suspect my keyboard is going
    > stupid .

    Only the keyboard..?!

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Dec 17, 2005
  13. daveyboy

    daveyboy Guest

    "Brian A" <> wrote in message

    > >Peak time 1.95 pence per min.
    > >
    > >Off peak 0.95
    > >
    > >weekend 0.85

    > TOO MUCH!!!
    >
    > Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    That's what I thought,

    The other rub is the 10 quid setup fee. I know that the other stuff that
    Enta do is good, but the voip is OTT on price.
    daveyboy, Dec 17, 2005
  14. daveyboy

    Guest

    Where did you find those prices?
    1.25p/minute peak (0.85p w/ends)
    before signing up with anybody check they have per second billing

    We are dealers take a look at the actual prices and details
    http://www.ibistelecoms.co.uk/voip.php
    Hope it helps
    , Dec 20, 2005