    Thanks

    Yours Faithfully
    Shiv
    Shiv Prasad Singh, Jul 10, 2004

  2. Shiv Prasad Singh

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Shiv Prasad Singh" <> wrote in message
    news:2a34301c4668f$bf055250$...
    > Respected sir,
    > My name is Shiv Prasad Singh. I am Doing Bsc
    > IT from Sikkim Manipal University. I want to enroll for
    > MCSE course. So please send me the details.
    > Thanks
    >
    > Yours Faithfully
    > Shiv

    what country do you live in?
    nerd32768, Jul 10, 2004

  3. Shiv Prasad Singh

    Neil Guest

    he needs www.microsoft.com/india/learning

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 10, 2004
  4. Shiv Prasad Singh

    Techie Guest

    What difference does it make? Judging by his name and the name of his school
    its in the third world where all of the jobs are going.

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21
    Techie, Jul 10, 2004
  5. Shiv Prasad Singh

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Techie" <> wrote in message
    > What difference does it make? Judging by his name and the name of his

    school
    > its in the third world where all of the jobs are going.
    >
    > --
    > Techie
    > MCNGP #21

    it makes a difference, because Google has stuff set up for pretty much every
    country

    India: www.google.co.in
    Rwanda: www.google.rw
    etc...
    see http://www.google.com/language_tools, and read the bottom of the page
    with all of the languages. we don't want him to take up American/Canadian
    bandwidth
    nerd32768, Jul 10, 2004
  6. Shiv Prasad Singh

    Matt Guest

    Great, Another US job that goes to India.....

    Matt, Jul 10, 2004
  7. Shiv Prasad Singh

    Neil Guest

    "Matt" <> wrote in news:2a4cb01c466c6
    $f1174b90$:

    > Great, Another US job that goes to India.....

    I'm sure it's a big surprise to everyone. But then this makes the
    assumption that he can actually find his butt from a hole in the ground
    and pass the exams to get his MS Cert. Not that his failure to obtain
    that would keep the job from going to India...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 11, 2004
  8. Shiv Prasad Singh

    Techie Guest

    Yeah because you already waste enough of the American/Canadian bandwidth
    with your stupidity.

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21
    Techie, Jul 11, 2004
  9. Hi Shiv,

    First, you do not to enroll for MCSE. You just need to prepare yourself and sit for the exam. If you pass all needed exams, you are certify MCSE from MSFT. For more info, go to the following link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

    Hope this help.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Jul 12, 2004