    will be suitable for me for the mcsd certification.
    and the materials to get for my courses in
    html,dhtml,javascript,advaced java,sql.etc

    Enudi solomon, Jan 3, 2004

  2. Enudi solomon

    ¢harlie Guest

    Hi Enudi,

    College courses do not map well to the MCSD certification tests.

    You'll have to go the Microsoft's website and read the description
    of what topics each certification exam covers and compare that with
    your course syllabus.

    I expect that you will not find any direct one-to-one matches so you
    will have to study the additional materials that have been discussed
    elsewhere
    in this newsgroup.

    ¢harlie, Jan 3, 2004

  3. In news: 002b01c3d222$0750e950$,
    Enudi solomon <> wrote:
    > Am a student of Sikkim manipal University of health here
    > in nigeria. am highly interested to be mscd certified
    > please send to me the papers i need to sit for in all the
    > stages so that at the end of each of my semester i should
    > be able to know the one am qualified to sit for.and
    > secondly among my electives in vb.net technology and
    > java.net technology which of them should i opt for that
    > will be suitable for me for the mcsd certification.
    > and the materials to get for my courses in
    > html,dhtml,javascript,advaced java,sql.etc

    Hi Enudi,

    Please see the "Skills being measured" in the descriptions of each exam on
    the Microsoft site (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.asp). You
    can compare the skills list to what you've learned in school and then study
    by yourself to fill in whatever is missing.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Jan 4, 2004
  4. Attention: Mr Enudi

    First of all, there's no such school in Nigeria, how do I know ? Because I
    am Nigerian, stupid !!! So check your story again ! The Sikkim Manipal
    University of Health is located in India.

    Second of all, nobody is here to send you no freaking "Papers" to sit for
    the MCSD, okay ?

    In pegion English > Na una dey make people dey look us with this kind yeye
    eye, una don spoil our name finish, na only God go soda your nyash! yeye
    man!

    iConsultant®, Jan 4, 2004
  5. Attention Mr. Enudi
    In pidgin English still >> Make you no dey open our nyash for this place! If
    ya wahala na study material . . e bin get plenty Nija people wey you fit
    network with . . but e never reach the stage wey you go dey blow
    international "Fabu", dey fib all about .. okay ?

    Click on the link for what you need for MCSD:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp

    iConsultant®, Jan 4, 2004
  6. I actually thought that was genuine post, I guess I'm slipping......

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 4, 2004
  7. It is genuine, it is first post from Nigeria not offering 30 000 000 $
    ;-)
    Regards,
    Daniel

    Daniel Joskovski, Jan 4, 2004
  8. .. . . very funny, Daniel . .

    iConsultant®, Jan 5, 2004
  9. Enudi solomon wrote:

    > Am a student of Sikkim manipal University of health here
    > in nigeria. am highly interested to be mscd certified
    > please send to me the papers i need to sit for in all the
    > stages so that at the end of each of my semester i should
    > be able to know the one am qualified to sit for.and
    > secondly among my electives in vb.net technology and
    > java.net technology which of them should i opt for that
    > will be suitable for me for the mcsd certification.
    > and the materials to get for my courses in
    > html,dhtml,javascript,advaced java,sql.etc

    When do we get to the part about your relative trying to offshore
    $30,000,000?

    General Protection Fault, Jan 5, 2004
  10. >. . . very funny, Daniel . .

    Very!

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 5, 2004
  11. . . when ? My guess will be - as soon as you start to forbear from making
    racially sensitive (Nigerian) joke(s) and comments !

    Nyam J.I.

    "General Protection Fault" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    iConsultant®, Jan 6, 2004
  12. Enudi solomon

    ¢harlie Guest

    Hi Nyam J.I.

    I don't know where you get the "racially insensitive" part from.

    Since I have received at least fifteen email solicitations that purport to
    be from Nigeria asking me use my bank account for illegal
    transactions and the "Nigerian letter" is a term in common usage
    that refers to this type of fraud, I think that you should
    encourage Nigeria to properly enforce it laws and help the people
    that got cheated by these Nigerian scammer to get their money back
    before you try to twist facts into an emotional issue.

    ¢harlie, Jan 6, 2004
  13. Hey ¢harlie, a big "Hi" to you too !

    I am sorry to say this, ¢harlie, but it is either, you're incredibly stupid
    or just plain freaking ignorant.

    I will have you know that the situation is very embarrassing to both the
    Nigerian Government and its citizenry as a whole, and that steps have been
    taken and are still in the making towards curbing these fraudulent acts,
    however the actions of an errant few doesn't justify, and I repeat "racially
    sensitive (Nigerian) joke(s) and comments".

    Furthermore, I encourage you, ¢harlie, to channel your energy towards less
    moronic posts in the future.

    Nyam J.I.

    iConsultant®, Jan 6, 2004
  14. Enudi solomon

    ¢harlie Guest

    A personal insult really does not make you any bigger,
    prove your point, nor does it enhance your intellectual appearance.

    Besides, even you acknowledge that the Nigerian scam is a fact
    and then you try to twist again.

    I'm sorry for you.

    Get over it.

    ¢harlie, Jan 6, 2004
  15. Enudi solomon

    Guest Guest

    Bit of a surprising response after slating others for
    racially sensitive postings !!

    Guest, Jan 6, 2004