enquiry

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by MICHELLE KENDRA, Jan 19, 2005.

  1. do i get charged for setting up with your newsgroup
    MICHELLE KENDRA, Jan 19, 2005

  2. MICHELLE KENDRA

    edard Guest

    MICHELLE KENDRA wrote:

    > do i get charged for setting up with your newsgroup

    There is no charge but all the answers may not be the best one for your
    situation. Some here try to help while some just like to see their name in
    lights. One very large tip for you...Google first, your question has
    probably been asked before.
    Welcome aboard.
    edard, Jan 19, 2005

  3. MICHELLE KENDRA

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jan 19, 2005
  4. MICHELLE KENDRA

    D@Z Guest

    just send a £10 donation to the Tsunami appeal and we will call it quits!

    --

    my computer got the cancer
    and died on a Tuesday.....

    D@Z, Jan 19, 2005
  5. MICHELLE KENDRA

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Who the **** are you, Barnicle Bill?

    --
    Life is hard, no one makes it out alive.
    Keyser Soze, Jan 19, 2005
  6. MICHELLE KENDRA

    Fred Guest

    "Keyser Soze" <> wrote in message
    > edard wrote:
    >
    >> Welcome aboard.

    > Who the **** are you, Barnicle Bill?

    HeeHee, I like that, I bet you have waited years for some **** to feed you
    that line!
    Keep up the good work.

    Fred, Jan 19, 2005
  7. MICHELLE KENDRA

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Fred wrote:
    > "Keyser Soze" <> wrote in message
    >> edard wrote:
    >>
    >>> Welcome aboard.

    >> Who the **** are you, Barnicle Bill?
    >>

    > HeeHee, I like that, I bet you have waited years for some **** to
    > feed you that line!
    > Keep up the good work.

    I've never seen so many posters posting poor material.

    How are we artist supposed to make a fucking living?

    --
    Life is hard, no one makes it out alive.
    Keyser Soze, Jan 19, 2005
  8. MICHELLE KENDRA

    tommy Guest

    > Fred wrote:
    >> "Keyser Soze" <> wrote in message

    >>> Who the **** are you, Barnicle Bill?
    >>>

    >> HeeHee, I like that, I bet you have waited years for some **** to
    >> feed you that line!
    >> Keep up the good work.

    > I've never seen so many posters posting poor material.
    >
    > How are we artist supposed to make a fucking living?
    >
    > --
    > Life is hard, no one makes it out alive.

    Michelle, this is what edard was referring to. I think it's hillarious
    reading this garbage. But along the way you pick up some valuable computer
    know how....tommmmy
    tommy, Jan 20, 2005
  9. MICHELLE KENDRA

    tommy Guest

    > Fred wrote:
    >> "Keyser Soze" <> wrote in message

    >>> Who the **** are you, Barnicle Bill?
    >>>

    >> HeeHee, I like that, I bet you have waited years for some **** to
    >> feed you that line!
    >> Keep up the good work.

    > I've never seen so many posters posting poor material.
    >
    > How are we artist supposed to make a fucking living?
    >
    > --
    > Life is hard, no one makes it out alive.

    See Michelle; This is what edard was talking about. get out while you
    can...tommy
    tommy, Jan 20, 2005