    sam Guest

    pls advise me which software can open the file ext.mdf

    thks a lot

    sam, May 27, 2004

  2. sam

    colin Guest

    sam <> wrote in message
    news:40b57951$-cable.com...
    > pls advise me which software can open the file ext.mdf
    >
    > thks a lot

    http://www.filext.com/index.php

    MDF Capture Classic Filler (Accelio)
    MDF I-deas Master Drafting Machine Data File
    MDF Insight II Molecular Data File
    MDF Menu Definition File
    MDF SQL Server Master Database File (Microsoft)
    MDF ProWORX Nxt Memory Data (Schneider Electric)
    MDF Star Trek Armada Map File Title & Image Information
    MDF Alcohol 120% CD Image File (Alcohol Software)

    colin, May 27, 2004