Enquires

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Afolabi DAvid, Dec 7, 2004.

  1. Please kindly tell me what the relevance of MCSE is to
    electrical electronic engineering

    Afolabi DAvid, Dec 7, 2004

  2. >Please kindly tell me what the relevance of MCSE is to
    >electrical electronic engineering

    to the nearest percentage point?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2004

  3. Afolabi DAvid

    Jtyc Guest

    > Please kindly tell me what the relevance of MCSE is to
    > electrical electronic engineering

    None.

    Hope this helps!

    Jtyc, Dec 7, 2004
  4. Afolabi DAvid

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> rambled:

    >> Please kindly tell me what the relevance of MCSE is to
    >> electrical electronic engineering

    > to the nearest percentage point?

    Yes, so I think we're talking .02, right?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 7, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 7, 2004
  6. Afolabi DAvid

    Sandworm Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#JtZE4G3EHA.3744
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > In news:,
    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> rambled:
    >>
    >>> Please kindly tell me what the relevance of MCSE is to
    >>> electrical electronic engineering

    >> to the nearest percentage point?
    >>

    > Yes, so I think we're talking .02, right?

    You stick your MCSE pin in the outlet and it goes POP and you head
    feel funny and fingers tingly.....

    WORMSIGN

    Sandworm
    MCNGP # 00100001

    Sandworm, Dec 7, 2004
  7. Sandworm wrote:
    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#JtZE4G3EHA.3744
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> In news:,
    >> The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> rambled:

    >>> to the nearest percentage point?
    >>>

    >> Yes, so I think we're talking .02, right?
    >>

    > You stick your MCSE pin in the outlet and it goes POP and you head
    > feel funny and fingers tingly.....
    >

    > WORMSIGN
    >
    > Sandworm
    > MCNGP # 00100001

    WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN, BUD?!

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 7, 2004
  8. Afolabi DAvid

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:%,
    Sandworm <> rambled:

    <snip>
    > Sandworm
    > MCNGP # 00100001

    Holy Fukcing $hit! You're alive!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 7, 2004
  9. >That phrase is redundant.

    as is common sense.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2004
  10. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> That phrase is redundant.

    > as is common sense.

    I think you're confusing redundancy with oxymorons.

    --
    Fris "Military Intelligence" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 7, 2004
  11. >>> That phrase is redundant.

    >> as is common sense.

    >I think you're confusing redundancy with oxymorons.

    are you contradicting me?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2004
  12. Afolabi DAvid

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Sandworm <> say in

    > Sandworm
    > MCNGP # 00100001

    OMG! Where have you been?!? I thought you'd been nailed by a hurricane!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 7, 2004