    paul wambugu Guest

    please let me the cost of the training manuals for the
    mcse modules
    paul wambugu, Jul 1, 2004

  2. paul wambugu

    Consultant Guest

    i have sent it to you thru western union, good luck

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2004

  3. >i have sent it to you thru western union, good luck

    whats wrong with fedex?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 1, 2004
  4. paul wambugu

    RH Guest

    Wait for the tramp steamer to Delhi. It's in the bilge
    along with all the other slop

    RH, Jul 1, 2004
  5. paul wambugu

    Neil Guest

    > whats wrong with fedex?

    planes crash into the ocean and some guy is stranded for years...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  6. paul wambugu

    Kat Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote in
    >
    > > whats wrong with fedex?

    > planes crash into the ocean and some guy is stranded for years...
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30

    And he might not be lucky enough to get a volleyball listed among his
    deliveries...
    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  7. paul wambugu

    Sandworm Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote in
    >
    >> whats wrong with fedex?

    > planes crash into the ocean and some guy is stranded for years...

    then he dies, cause he's in the ocean.
    Sandworm, Jul 2, 2004
  8. paul wambugu

    Sandworm Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in news:ewD2ro9XEHA.556
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote in
    >>
    >> > whats wrong with fedex?

    >> planes crash into the ocean and some guy is stranded for years...
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP #30
    >> "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

    > And he might not be lucky enough to get a volleyball listed among his
    > deliveries...

    now that's a nice image, Kat jumping around playing volleyball
    Sandworm, Jul 2, 2004
  9. paul wambugu

    Kat Guest

    > > planes crash into the ocean and some guy is stranded for years...
    > >

    > then he dies, cause he's in the ocean.

    No, he's stranded..on an island... like hawaii, with hot chicks
    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  10. paul wambugu

    Kat Guest

    > >> planes crash into the ocean and some guy is stranded for years...
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Neil MCNGP #30
    > >> "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

    > > And he might not be lucky enough to get a volleyball listed among his
    > > deliveries...
    > >

    > now that's a nice image, Kat jumping around playing volleyball

    looking forward to it. Europe, here I come!
    Kat, Jul 2, 2004