    install a trial win xp pro version.
    pleaes guide and if the question not clear, let me know.
    thanks.
    bose, May 18, 2006

  2. Try it.
    Then share your experience.
    or try this:
    <link>http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroups/reader.mspx?query=xp+home&dg=microsoft.public.virtualpc&cat=en-us-ms-winxp&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=B0DE109D-10E1-4C3C-BCC9-8EB7A22FC6A0&dglist=&ptlist=&exp=&sloc=en-us</link>
    .... without <link> and </link>.

    Hope this helps

    Gorm Braarvig, May 18, 2006

  3. bose

    bose Guest

    Thanks Gorm, Thanks for forwarding me the link.this helped me a lot.

    bose, Jun 6, 2006