    thoughts on why it doesn't work on sites? Does CSS override it so
    that font sizes remain according to the CSS?

    Thanks.

    Sandy Bremmer, Jul 25, 2004

  2. Sandy Bremmer

    °Mike° Guest

    Yes, and yes.

    On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 16:03:43 GMT, in
    <>
    Sandy Bremmer scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 25, 2004

  3. Sandy Bremmer

    Ian Moyce Guest

    ?Mike? wrote:

    > Yes, and yes.

    Oh yes, yes yes YES!!!

    Aside: you fag.

    Ian Moyce, Jul 25, 2004
  4. Sandy Bremmer

    geopelia Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > Yes, and yes.

    Sorry to be ignorant, but what is CSS please? Is it the size I set it to
    (as for Word)? Mine is set to "Larger".

    I receive some mail from Yahoo. I have it in a large size. When click
    "reply" though, it goes back to small size and I can't enlarge it.

    Thank you. Geopelia

    geopelia, Jul 25, 2004
  5. Sandy Bremmer

    Rob K Guest

    geopelia wrote :

    > Sorry to be ignorant, but what is CSS please? Is it the size I set it to
    > (as for Word)? Mine is set to "Larger".
    >
    > I receive some mail from Yahoo. I have it in a large size. When click
    > "reply" though, it goes back to small size and I can't enlarge it.
    >
    > Thank you. Geopelia

    CSS:
    http://www.webopaedia.com/TERM/C/CSS.html

    Can't help you with the Yahoo thing, sorry.

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:

    Rob K, Jul 25, 2004
  6. Sandy Bremmer

    allan Guest

    Sandy Bremmer wrote:
    > I notice that holding the Ctrl key down and moving the mouse roller
    > changes the size of text on some sites but not on all sites. Any
    > thoughts on why it doesn't work on sites? Does CSS override it so
    > that font sizes remain according to the CSS?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Get mozilla and configure it to enlarge the whole sites with the m wheel
    and alt down.Thats a function of mozilla not of the sites you're on.Work
    everywhere.al :)
    great stuff

    allan, Jul 25, 2004
  7. Sandy Bremmer

    geopelia Guest

    "Rob K" <> wrote in message
    > geopelia wrote :
    >
    > > Sorry to be ignorant, but what is CSS please? Is it the size I set it

    > > (as for Word)? Mine is set to "Larger".
    > >
    > > I receive some mail from Yahoo. I have it in a large size. When click
    > > "reply" though, it goes back to small size and I can't enlarge it.
    > >
    > > Thank you. Geopelia
    > >>

    > CSS:
    > http://www.webopaedia.com/TERM/C/CSS.html
    >
    > Can't help you with the Yahoo thing, sorry.
    >
    > --
    > My E-mail address in ROT-13:

    Thank you, that is a helpful website.

    Geopelia

    geopelia, Jul 26, 2004
  8. Sandy Bremmer

    JamesBenson Guest

    As far as I could see, mike's mum is his dad and vica versa, well I was
    stood next to them

    JamesBenson, Jul 29, 2004