    ctrl +. That doesn't work anymore.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks
    JCP, Nov 18, 2005

  2. JCP schreef:
    > Hi, I used to be able to enlarge the font on a web page by clicking
    > ctrl +. That doesn't work anymore.

    Clicking ctrl + + ?

    Anyway, have you tried Ctrl + mouse scroll? Otherwise it is probably
    disabled, though I wouldn´t know how to do that.

    H.

    --
    Hendrik Maryns

    ==================
    www.lieverleven.be
    http://aouw.org
    Hendrik Maryns, Nov 18, 2005

  3. JCP

    gwtc Guest

    JCP wrote:

    > Hi, I used to be able to enlarge the font on a web page by clicking
    > ctrl +. That doesn't work anymore.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks

    I saw a few days ago a bug report about it, but I can't find it now.
    gwtc, Nov 19, 2005
  4. JCP wrote:
    > Hi, I used to be able to enlarge the font on a web page by clicking
    > ctrl +. That doesn't work anymore.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks

    I use Text Size Toolbar. It places buttons on the toolbar to increase or
    decrease font size.
    NoMoreMrNiceGuy, Nov 20, 2005
  5. JCP

    JCP Guest

    On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:39:50 -0600, NoMoreMrNiceGuy
    <> wrote:

    >JCP wrote:
    >> Hi, I used to be able to enlarge the font on a web page by clicking
    >> ctrl +. That doesn't work anymore.
    >>
    >> Any ideas?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    >I use Text Size Toolbar. It places buttons on the toolbar to increase or
    >decrease font size.

    Hi, thanks.

    Where do I get text size toolbar?
    JCP, Nov 20, 2005
  6. JCP

    Doug G Guest

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=text size toolbar
    Doug G, Nov 21, 2005
  7. JCP

    gwtc Guest

    NoMoreMrNiceGuy wrote:

    > JCP wrote:
    >
    >>Hi, I used to be able to enlarge the font on a web page by clicking
    >>ctrl +. That doesn't work anymore.
    >>
    >>Any ideas?
    >>
    >>Thanks

    > I use Text Size Toolbar. It places buttons on the toolbar to increase or
    > decrease font size.

    Actually, Colorzilla: http://www.iosart.com/firefox/colorzilla/, gives
    you the option to increase the page size, including text and pics, up
    to 1,000 times.
    gwtc, Nov 21, 2005
  8. JCP

    JCP Guest

    On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:39:27 -0600, Doug G <>
    wrote:

    >JCP wrote:
    >> On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:39:50 -0600, NoMoreMrNiceGuy
    >> <> wrote:

    >>>I use Text Size Toolbar. It places buttons on the toolbar to increase or
    >>>decrease font size.

    >> Hi, thanks.
    >>
    >> Where do I get text size toolbar?

    >http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=text size toolbar

    I went here https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=472
    and got the text size toolbar for my Firefox 1.0.7 and downloaded it,
    restarted Firefox, but nothing happens. I don't see any icons or
    anything related to text size toolbar. Am I doing something wrong?

    Thanks.
    JCP, Nov 22, 2005
  9. JCP

    JCP Guest

    On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 04:50:19 -0800, JCP <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:39:27 -0600, Doug G <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>JCP wrote:

    >>> Hi, thanks.
    >>>
    >>> Where do I get text size toolbar?

    >>http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=text size toolbar

    >I went here https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=472
    >and got the text size toolbar for my Firefox 1.0.7 and downloaded it,
    >restarted Firefox, but nothing happens. I don't see any icons or
    >anything related to text size toolbar. Am I doing something wrong?
    >
    >Thanks.

    I got it. I went to view > toolbars> and added the icons to the
    toolbar from there.

    Thanks for the link.
    JCP, Nov 22, 2005