    I would hate to buy an enlarger and throw away the enlarger istelf to
    keep the stand. Where can I buy the stand separatetly?

    , Jul 20, 2007

  2. Nervous Nick Guest

    On Jul 20, 4:32 pm, wrote:
    > I am looking to purchase an adjustable stand for a camera which would
    > function exactly like an enlarger stand. A cheap enlarger is $200, but
    > I would hate to buy an enlarger and throw away the enlarger istelf to
    > keep the stand. Where can I buy the stand separatetly?

    Look for a "copy stand".

    HTH.

    --
    YOP...

    Nervous Nick, Jul 20, 2007

  3. Allen Guest

    wrote:
    > I am looking to purchase an adjustable stand for a camera which would
    > function exactly like an enlarger stand. A cheap enlarger is $200, but
    > I would hate to buy an enlarger and throw away the enlarger istelf to
    > keep the stand. Where can I buy the stand separatetly?

    What you want is a copy stand. You should be able to find one for a
    small fraction of $200; a Google search for the exact phrase showed
    111,000 hits. You might also check Goodwill, thrift shops etc for an
    enlarger that you could convert for much less than $200. Good luck with
    your search.
    Allen

    Allen, Jul 21, 2007
  4. Nervous Nick Guest

    On Jul 20, 7:31 pm, Allen <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > I am looking to purchase an adjustable stand for a camera which would
    > > function exactly like an enlarger stand. A cheap enlarger is $200, but
    > > I would hate to buy an enlarger and throw away the enlarger istelf to
    > > keep the stand. Where can I buy the stand separatetly?

    > What you want is a copy stand. You should be able to find one for a
    > small fraction of $200; a Google search for the exact phrase showed
    > 111,000 hits. You might also check Goodwill, thrift shops etc for an
    > enlarger that you could convert for much less than $200. Good luck with
    > your search.
    > Allen

    Thanks, Allen.

    --
    YOP...

    Nervous Nick, Jul 21, 2007
  5. Guest

    Thanks a lot, all! I found an appropriate copy stand at BandH.

    , Jul 21, 2007