    He knew neither people nor country; he was dressed as cattle are"

    :)

    Russell

    Russell Smithies, Oct 11, 2003

  2. Russell Smithies

    Enkidu Guest

    On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 19:38:04 +1300, "Russell Smithies"
    <> wrote:

    >do you actually fit the description???
    >
    >"His whole body was shaggy with hair, he was furnished with tresses like a
    >woman,
    >His locks of hair grew luxuriant like grain.
    >He knew neither people nor country; he was dressed as cattle are"

    Ah Russell, you've tracked me down....

    I'm very proud of my hair, I am....

    And I do like leather....

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    that the conspiracy is working.

    Enkidu, Oct 11, 2003

  3. Enkidu wrote:
    > On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 19:38:04 +1300, "Russell Smithies"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> do you actually fit the description???
    >>
    >> "His whole body was shaggy with hair, he was furnished with tresses
    >> like a woman,
    >> His locks of hair grew luxuriant like grain.
    >> He knew neither people nor country; he was dressed as cattle are"
    >>

    > Ah Russell, you've tracked me down....
    >
    > I'm very proud of my hair, I am....
    >
    > And I do like leather....
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Cliff

    I did a Greek myth paper this semester and it covered Gilgamesh, Enkidu and
    other assorted Babylonian myths

    Russell

    Russell Smithies, Oct 11, 2003
  4. Russell Smithies

    mnm snr Guest

    Dathon

    mnm snr, Oct 11, 2003
  5. Russell Smithies

    steve Guest

    Russell Smithies allegedly said:

    > do you actually fit the description???
    >

    > "His whole body was shaggy with hair, he was furnished with tresses like a
    > woman,
    > His locks of hair grew luxuriant like grain.
    > He knew neither people nor country; he was dressed as cattle are"
    >
    > :)
    >
    > Russell

    No. Cliff doesn't look like that.

    Not last time I saw him, anyway. :)

    --
    defenestrate: The act of replacing Windows on your PC with some other
    operating system.

    steve, Oct 11, 2003
  6. Russell Smithies

    T.N.O. Guest

    "Enkidu" wrote
    > Ah Russell, you've tracked me down....
    > I'm very proud of my hair, I am....
    > And I do like leather....

    *as dave quickly files it in his database of info on NG people....*

    *shudder*

    T.N.O., Oct 11, 2003
  7. Russell Smithies

    Enkidu Guest

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 11:41:21 +1300, "T.N.O." <> wrote:

    >"Enkidu" wrote
    >> Ah Russell, you've tracked me down....
    >> I'm very proud of my hair, I am....
    >> And I do like leather....

    >*as dave quickly files it in his database of info on NG people....*
    >
    >*shudder*

    Note: The Cliff Pratt on this page is NOT me!

    http://www.leatherpage.com/mrmarcus/mh001116.htm

    Enkidu, Oct 12, 2003