Enjoy Low cost high quality long distance Internet Phone calls that make sense

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by John, May 18, 2005.

  1. John

    John Guest

    www.gateway2call.com PC-to-phone and broadband phone services enable you
    to make and receive worldwide calls with incredibly low rates. Anyone
    with a broadband (high-speed) internet access can use their PC, regular
    phone or cordless phone to make unlimited calls from anywhere to anywhere in
    the U.S. , Canada, & up to 36 countries for one low monthly rate. The
    Pay-as-you-go's call plans will meet users who prefer to go for the low
    per minute International toll rates when needs arise. Manage your account
    online, Our voicemail will auto forward voicemail to your email as an
    attachment
    when you are not available, forward call to any phone and more. Talk
    smart with clear connections for a fraction of the cost of regular long
    distance phone calls.

    Tired of using headphones and a computer! Just pick up a normal
    touch-tone phone or cordless phone, dial a phone number and start
    talking! Our broadband phones use the latest technology to send your
    calls over the Internet to bring you the greatest features, save you
    money and still give you stable, reliable phone service! Our call
    servers support most Gateway systems and phone adaptors.

    Gateway2call offers home and business plans to meet all your needs.
    Several plans include unlimited calling within the US and Canada. You
    may choose a monthly plan that comes with free Incoming phone number or
    a toll free 800 number so you are always get connected any time anywhere
    from any
    regular phone or mobile.

    Please visit www.gateway2call.com for more exciting features and call
    plans, one will suit your personal or business needs.

    John, May 18, 2005