    Anyone know how to fix this?
    --
    To reply by email remove "_nospam"
    Chuck, Apr 26, 2005

  2. Chuck

    Moz Champion Guest

    Chuck wrote:
    > Enigmail 0.91.0
    > Thunderbird 1.0.2
    >
    > Having a problem with the Enigmail 0.91.0 and I was hoping someone here
    > could help. Every message I sign produces this error when the recipient
    > tries to verify it...
    >
    > "no valid OpenPGP data found"
    >
    > The only way I can prevent it from happening is to make sure that the
    > message was composed in text mode, and that the last line has an
    > explicit <CR> added to the end. Forgot either one of these and the
    > signature can't be verified.
    >
    > Anyone know how to fix this?

    According to
    http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

    questions such as these are best directed to

    note: mozdev has installed a 'spam protection' system that requires a
    username/password, see
    http://enigmail.mozdev.org/newsgroup.html
    Moz Champion, Apr 26, 2005

  3. Chuck

    Chuck Guest

    Moz Champion wrote:
    > Chuck wrote:
    >
    >> Enigmail 0.91.0
    >> Thunderbird 1.0.2
    >>
    >> Having a problem with the Enigmail 0.91.0 and I was hoping someone here
    >> could help. Every message I sign produces this error when the recipient
    >> tries to verify it...
    >>
    >> "no valid OpenPGP data found"
    >>
    >> The only way I can prevent it from happening is to make sure that the
    >> message was composed in text mode, and that the last line has an
    >> explicit <CR> added to the end. Forgot either one of these and the
    >> signature can't be verified.
    >>
    >> Anyone know how to fix this?

    > According to
    > http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
    >
    > questions such as these are best directed to
    >
    > note: mozdev has installed a 'spam protection' system that requires a
    > username/password, see
    > http://enigmail.mozdev.org/newsgroup.html

    I did post my question there yesterday but haven't been able to sign on
    to news.mozdev.org since. Every time I try to check for replies I get "A
    News (NNTP) error occurred. Load at 20.46, try again later". Are they
    getting DOS'ed or something?

    --
    To reply by email remove "_nospam"
    Chuck, Apr 27, 2005
  4. Chuck

    Moz Champion Guest

    Chuck wrote:
    > Moz Champion wrote:
    >
    >>Chuck wrote:
    >>

    >>>Enigmail 0.91.0
    >>>Thunderbird 1.0.2
    >>>
    >>>Having a problem with the Enigmail 0.91.0 and I was hoping someone here
    >>>could help. Every message I sign produces this error when the recipient
    >>>tries to verify it...
    >>>
    >>>"no valid OpenPGP data found"
    >>>
    >>>The only way I can prevent it from happening is to make sure that the
    >>>message was composed in text mode, and that the last line has an
    >>>explicit <CR> added to the end. Forgot either one of these and the
    >>>signature can't be verified.
    >>>
    >>>Anyone know how to fix this?

    >>According to
    >>http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
    >>
    >>questions such as these are best directed to
    >>
    >>note: mozdev has installed a 'spam protection' system that requires a
    >>username/password, see
    >>http://enigmail.mozdev.org/newsgroup.html

    > I did post my question there yesterday but haven't been able to sign on
    > to news.mozdev.org since. Every time I try to check for replies I get "A
    > News (NNTP) error occurred. Load at 20.46, try again later". Are they
    > getting DOS'ed or something?

    Hmmm, looks like they are experiencing problems again, sorry cant help
    much they have to sort it out
    Moz Champion, Apr 27, 2005