  1. Has anyone heard any news of a date for an anamorphic Titanic for us in
    the U.S. yet?

    No mail, please .. [no incoming mailbox]

    Invalid Address, Jan 27, 2005

  2. Invalid Address

    FAQmeister Guest

    "Invalid Address" <> wrote in message
    news:
    > Has anyone heard any news of a date for an anamorphic Titanic for us
    > in the U.S. yet?
    >
    > No mail, please .. [no incoming mailbox]

    Nothing planned as of yet.
    --
    Buford T. Justice
    The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:

    FAQmeister, Jan 27, 2005

  3. Invalid Address

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    > Has anyone heard any news of a date for an anamorphic Titanic for us
    > in
    > the U.S. yet?

    There are rumors that a remastered Special Edition might come out
    towards the end of the year.

    Joshua Zyber, Jan 28, 2005
  4. Invalid Address

    Shadow Guest

    "Joshua Zyber" <> wrote in message
    > "Invalid Address" <> wrote in message
    >> Has anyone heard any news of a date for an anamorphic Titanic for us in
    >> the U.S. yet?

    > There are rumors that a remastered Special Edition might come out towards
    > the end of the year.

    I wonder if they'll press TWO million this time..... The original DVD is on
    sale at Best Buy for $6 or 7 USD this week.

    Shadow, Jan 28, 2005
  5. Invalid Address

    Zimmy Guest

    Cameron is too busy using his paid vacations as his "projects".
    I was a huge Cameron fan but the guy needs to wake up.
    Look at Peter Jackson.
    He makes the LOTR Trilogy, puts out multiple DVDs with every extra you could
    want, then instantly starts making his next film.

    Cameron is getting paid sub trips.

    Zimmy, Feb 1, 2005
  6. Invalid Address

    Mike Kohary Guest

    Zimmy wrote:
    > Cameron is too busy using his paid vacations as his "projects".
    > I was a huge Cameron fan but the guy needs to wake up.

    Why? He's doing what he loves to do, just like any good artist should.
    Check out "Aliens of the Deep" if you have an IMAX theater in your town.

    Mike Kohary, Feb 2, 2005