Enhanced Tera Term...very nice.

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Hansang Bae, Jan 22, 2005.

  1. Hansang Bae

    Hansang Bae Guest

    As most of you know by know, I'm a big fan of Tera Term (as well as
    PuTTy and ZOC).

    http://www.neocom.ca/forum/viewforum.php?f=2 is a site where the
    updated tera term (quite nice, check it out) topics are discussed.

    The enhanced version can be had from:
    http://sleep.mat-yan.jp/~yutaka/windows/index.html

    One further enhancement that was made by the author (link below) was
    the ability to broadcast commands to all open tera term windows. Might
    be worth a look in a lab environment. See:
    http://sleep.mat-yan.jp/~yutaka/windows/TeraTerm/latest/teraterm_410pre2
    ..zip

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Jan 22, 2005

  2. Hansang Bae

    vty 0 4 Guest

    On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 06:02:06 GMT, "Hansang Bae" <>
    wrote:

    >As most of you know by know, I'm a big fan of Tera Term (as well as
    >PuTTy and ZOC).
    >
    >http://www.neocom.ca/forum/viewforum.php?f=2 is a site where the
    >updated tera term (quite nice, check it out) topics are discussed.
    >
    >The enhanced version can be had from:
    >http://sleep.mat-yan.jp/~yutaka/windows/index.html

    Hansang, thanks for posting these links (in addition to your many
    other helpful postings). In my work environment, Teraterm is *the*
    ultimate telnet client. We don't need sophistication, VBA scripting,
    3D buttons and 1001 other features. Teraterm and its macros do
    everything we could want.

    In addition, since I upgraded to XP the mouse wheel stopped working -
    these upgrades have fixed it! Hope Yutaka keeps up the good work.

    Did anyone ever get the TT303 version from Avaya.com to work reliably?
    vty 0 4, Jan 27, 2005

  3. Hansang Bae

    Hansang Bae Guest

    > On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 06:02:06 GMT, "Hansang Bae" <>
    > wrote:
    > > As most of you know by know, I'm a big fan of Tera Term (as well as
    > > PuTTy and ZOC).
    > >
    > > http://www.neocom.ca/forum/viewforum.php?f=2 is a site where the
    > > updated tera term (quite nice, check it out) topics are discussed.
    > >
    > > The enhanced version can be had from:
    > > http://sleep.mat-yan.jp/~yutaka/windows/index.html

    vty 0 4 wrote:
    [snip]
    > Did anyone ever get the TT303 version from Avaya.com to work reliably?

    I stopped using it (TT3) because there was no way to stop it from doing
    reverse lookups.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Jan 28, 2005