    remote locations using either mode of WPA2?

    Thanks in advance,

    Adam

    bileduct, Mar 26, 2007

  2. "bileduct" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is there a way to enforce by Group Policy or otherwise a requirement that
    > wireless clients can only establish connections with access points home
    > and remote locations using either mode of WPA2?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Adam

    Well, you might look at these for possible help. Not being a server guy I am
    not sure you can do that through the use of a group policy though...

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/network/wifi/vista_ad_ext.mspx

    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsvista/aa905085.aspx

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)