    period ends. I haven't been able to install it yet since I am currently
    unable to get 64 bit drivers for most of my hardware...

    thank you to anyone who can help!
    =?Utf-8?B?RF9Y?=, Jun 9, 2005

  2. 64 bit Windows is available OEM only through many of the same sources as
    Windows XP OEM and other OEM operating systems.
    Check you local computer dealer.
    The cost is usually about the same a Windows XP Pro OEM.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Jun 9, 2005

  3. You can try the following:
    http://www.directron.com
    http://newegg.com
    http://ncix.com
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 9, 2005
  4. D_X <> wrote:
    > I was wondering how much it would cost to keep XP x64 edition after
    > my trial period ends. I haven't been able to install it yet since I
    > am currently unable to get 64 bit drivers for most of my hardware...
    >
    > thank you to anyone who can help!

    I would say something like 150 bucks....
    But I'm sure you can find better offers...

    --
    Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
    Johannesburg - South Africa
    Christian Hougardy, Jun 9, 2005
  5. How about giving us some links to those better offers Christian. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 9, 2005
  6. Just wondering how long is the trial.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWl0eg==?=, Jun 11, 2005
  7. Mitz <> wrote:
    > Just wondering how long is the trial.

    120 days

    Christian Hougardy, Jun 11, 2005
  8. Thats pretty good. 4 months. I can save up for the OEM version in that. Like
    £1 a day for me :D

    =?Utf-8?B?TWl0eg==?=, Jun 11, 2005
  9. And the great thing about it is, you can do an inplace upgrade to the final
    version if you standardized on the trial.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 11, 2005
  10. OMFG!!!! Why cant I just use a credit card online and just upgrade my trial
    directly through MS?

    =?Utf-8?B?QUZhY2V0aW91c0d1eQ==?=, Jun 14, 2005
  11. For one reason, the full released version is not available by download.

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Jun 14, 2005
  12. Could you explain exaclty what you mean by "standardize on the trial"
    I'm thinking of going through with the trial, but I really dont want to have
    to do a clean re-install when the trials up. Is there any options or
    components I should avoid installing?

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=, Jun 21, 2005
  13. Use it as your main OS.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 22, 2005