  1. Keith

    Keith Guest

    Or is it just me?
    Keith, Nov 1, 2005

  2. Keith

    John Guest

    On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 18:50:20 +1300, Keith wrote:

    > Or is it just me?

    This is one time I didn't experience any problems with the newsfeeds.
    Maybe this time it is just you:)

    Regards,
    John.
    John, Nov 1, 2005

  3. On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 08:03:02 +1300, John <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 18:50:20 +1300, Keith wrote:
    >
    >> Or is it just me?

    >This is one time I didn't experience any problems with the newsfeeds.
    >Maybe this time it is just you:)
    >
    >Regards,
    >John.

    Seconded. I've got no problems this time. As far as I can tell,
    they've fixed the problem.

    JM
    James McLaughlin, Nov 1, 2005
  4. Keith

    Keith Guest

    John <> wrote:
    >On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 18:50:20 +1300, Keith wrote:
    >
    >> Or is it just me?

    >This is one time I didn't experience any problems with the newsfeeds.
    >Maybe this time it is just you:)

    On closer examination it appears to be a bit selective. The groups I
    noticed were for the Pegasus email client. Clear's not showing anything
    after 26 Oct while Google Groups have 1 Nov posts.

    Perhaps I'm the only Clear customer looking at them? I think I'll try
    unsubscribing and then subscribing again and see if that prompts a
    download.
    Keith, Nov 1, 2005