    moment do not have time to study ASP.NET nor have been working in it. Hence
    my question is, when is the end date, the last date you can the take the
    exam, of ASP.NET 70-528? Not too soon I hope since for the next half year
    Marc W, May 8, 2009

  2. "Marc W" <m.wentink5n()> wrote in message

    > when is the end date, the last date you can the take the exam, of ASP.NET
    > 70-528?

    As of today, there has been no retirement date announced for 70-528.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], May 8, 2009

  3. Hi,

    I am new to this so any help would be appreciated. I was wondering how
    helpful are these test vertifications and whether anybody looks for these
    when you're looking for a job.
    Whether it's worth to study and get the certifications...

    Thanks in advance.
    Isabel

    MCTS Certifications, Jul 9, 2009
  4. Marc W

    willem de k Guest

    hello

    mcts exams will retire when mainstream support discontinues for their
    related technology,
    link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-vstudio.aspx#tab2

    as far as i found out for the three mcts certification related to 70-536:
    windows application + 70-526
    web applications + 70-528
    distributed application + 70-529
    mainstream support for visual studio 2005 and framework 2.0 discontinues at
    12-04-11
    links:
    http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/search/?sort=PN&alpha=Visual Studio
    http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?p1=8291