    Owl Jolson Guest

    Tried to backup Bourne Supremacy with DVDShrink 3.0.2.15 but no dice. Has
    there been some change that DVDS can't handle?

    Owl Jolson, Dec 9, 2004

  2. Owl Jolson

    Guest

    Go to the "Unreferenced Materials" section and highlight the title 1
    section.. if you drag the tracker to the right in the preview box you
    should see a kid in green shorts. What you want to do is tell dvd
    shrink to set the compression for that section to 'still pictures' then
    do the rest of the dvd the way you would normally.. I had the same
    exact problem with this dvd but that fixed it.. haven't tried burning
    it or playing it yet, but got past that part where it craps out with
    the weird error message around 3% into backup..

    Owl Jolson wrote:
    > Tried to backup Bourne Supremacy with DVDShrink 3.0.2.15 but no dice.

    Has
    > there been some change that DVDS can't handle?

    , Dec 30, 2004