    hair colour? Seems it dripped off of the shower curtain and went unnoticed
    until it was too late!
    Thanks

    T, Jan 1, 2009

  2. T

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 20:36:27 -0000, "T" <> wrote:

    >Does anyone know of a way to remove the staining on an enamel bath caused by
    >hair colour? Seems it dripped off of the shower curtain and went unnoticed
    >until it was too late!
    >Thanks

    You can try washing it in warm water, gentle cycle, with bleach.

    --
    Goodbye, Army, dear old Army of the Potomac. Tattered and torn,
    you are crowned with the victor's laurels at last.
    -- Elisha Hunt Rhodes, Col. 2nd R. I., July 15, 1865

    Mara, Jan 1, 2009

  3. T

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 20:36:27 -0000, "T" <> wrote:

    >Does anyone know of a way to remove the staining on an enamel bath caused by
    >hair colour? Seems it dripped off of the shower curtain and went unnoticed
    >until it was too late!
    >Thanks

    Oh, sorry, mis-read your post. Have you tried a bleach solution?

    -- Elisha Hunt Rhodes, Col. 2nd R. I., July 15, 1865

    Mara, Jan 1, 2009
  4. T

    G. Morgan Guest

    T wrote:

    >Does anyone know of a way to remove the staining on an enamel bath caused by
    >hair colour? Seems it dripped off of the shower curtain and went unnoticed
    >until it was too late!
    >Thanks

    Might want to try something with Oxalic acid. Here in the states such
    products are "Bar Keeper's Friend" and "Zud". They are in the same aisle as
    other cleansers like Comet. It works great on mineral stains too, like magic.

    Do wear gloves though, it is caustic and will irritate the skin.

    --
    Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that,
    I'll be over here, looking through your stuff. -Jack Handey

    G. Morgan, Jan 1, 2009
  5. T

    sandy58 Guest

    On Jan 1, 8:36 pm, "T" <> wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a way to remove the staining on an enamel bath caused by
    > hair colour?  Seems it dripped off of the shower curtain and went unnoticed
    > until it was too late!
    > Thanks

    First: Decapitate all females in the home.
    Second: Buy a new bath.

    sandy58, Jan 2, 2009