    R Ormerod

    --
    R Ormerod
    =?Utf-8?B?UiBPcm1lcm9k?=, Nov 23, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UiBPcm1lcm9k?=

    mike Guest

    control panel > administrative tools > services > wireless zero
    configuration > stop

    mike, Nov 23, 2006

  3. Hi
    Here you can find instructions with screen shoots.
    However make sure that the original wireless utility is out of the settings.
    Most of these utilities switch Off WZC when they start.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 23, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?UiBPcm1lcm9k?=

    Raul Guest

    Raul, Oct 24, 2009
  5. =?Utf-8?B?UiBPcm1lcm9k?=

    Raul Guest

    Thanks Mike..I was in some trouble with my laptop...My card bus drive are
    broken and I take the decision of use the USB to use internet, but when I
    started I can't see the Windows configuration..only I can see the new, of the
    USB adapter with the name of the product. Really, Thanks.

    Raul, Oct 24, 2009
  6. Hi
    Many Wireless cards load the Vendor's Wireless utility with the Card's
    drivers, and would uninstall the Drivers if the utility is Uninstalled.
    One solution is to find out the maker of the Card's chipset and to download
    from the site the OEM drivers.
    Uninstall the Vendor's drivers. Install the clean OEM drivers and Windows
    Wireless Manger (or WZC) would control the Wireless connection
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Oct 24, 2009
  7. Hi
    Many Wireless cards install the vendor's Wireless Utility while installing
    the Wireless card's drivers. Unfortunately many of them would Uninstall the
    drivers when the user tries to uninstall the Utility.
    One way to overcome it is by finding the support site of the Wireless card
    chipset maker(Like www.atheros.com , www.realtek.com.tw , www.broadcom.com ,
    www.ralinktech.com , etc. ), and download clean OEM Drivers.
    Uninstall the vendor software, install clean OEM drivers and use Windows
    Native Wireless Manger.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Oct 24, 2009