    error while windows where saving the configuration, and no changes on the
    configuration where saved.

    I'm just starting with this wireless technology, and I'll apreciate your help.

    =?Utf-8?B?RcO2bF84Ng==?=, Oct 26, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RcO2bF84Ng==?=

    David Hettel Guest

    When you log into your notebook are you logging in with an Admin account? If
    you are then it sounds like there is an error in the installation of your
    software, you might check in | Control panel | add or remove programs | and
    see if your Bluetooth software has an option to repair it. Also check with
    the maker of your notebook and see if they have updated drivers available.

    --
    David Hettel

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    confers no rights

    David Hettel, Oct 26, 2006

  3. I have already download and install the Bluetooth drivers, but anything
    change, it says that none Bluetooth device is found, but I know my computer
    have one, and there is the button infront of the computer with the Bluetooth
    symbol next to the Wireless button.

    =?Utf-8?B?RcO2bF84Ng==?=, Oct 27, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RcO2bF84Ng==?=

    David Hettel Guest

    Well my experience is, Bluetooth software is highly copy protected. If the
    software is not designed for your device it will not work with your device,
    and it indicates this by saying no hardware found. I suppose it's possible
    your device has failed, do you have an older version of the software that
    you can attempt to install? Also because of the highly copied protected
    nature of this software, you must follow the instructions exactly, this
    generally requires a reboot after uninstalling the original software, which
    as a general rule one must do first, and then again after installing the new
    version. Also it may be necessary to switch your device off before beginning
    the installation and back on during the installation.

    David Hettel, Oct 27, 2006