    attribute? I know that this is a security feature, but I find it annoying...

    Best regards,
    Frank

    Frank Dohrmann, Mar 31, 2006

  2. Frank Dohrmann

    gwtc Guest

    Frank Dohrmann wrote:

    > On some sites the login dialog contains the attribute
    > autocomplete="off", so the password manager will not remember my login
    > data. Is there any way to override this behaviour, i. e. ignore the
    > attribute? I know that this is a security feature, but I find it annoying...
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Frank

    you might want to try the Remember Password bookmarklet:
    http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/forms.html#remember_password

    just drag the bookmarklet to your bookmarks toolbar, go to the login
    site, click the bookmarklet, click on the OK, then enter your user
    name and password and enter the site. You should get a message asking
    if you want to remember the info.

    gwtc, Apr 1, 2006