    Occasoinally there is a disconnect from the server for some reason and
    it automatically connects with any other server, often with few users,
    but the downloads/uploads keep going.

    GraB, Oct 17, 2005

  2. GraB

    David Guest

    GraB wrote:
    > What server do eMule users connect to?
    >
    > I have found that search results can vary markedly depending on the
    > server. I find that Razorback 2 seems to yield best results, even
    > with fewer users and files than Sonny Boy servers.
    >
    > Occasoinally there is a disconnect from the server for some reason and
    > it automatically connects with any other server, often with few users,
    > but the downloads/uploads keep going.

    Many of the servers you see there are fake, i suspect this is the case
    with the Sonny Boy servers. They are set up by anti-p2p agencies,
    because when you connect to one, all of your shared files are sent to
    it, as well as your searches, so its an easy way for them to catch
    people. I suggest removing everything from the list except for a few
    trusted servers, then disable the eMule option to accept new servers on
    connect.

    David, Oct 17, 2005