  1. Guest

    Is there any?
    , Jan 14, 2006

  2. Emulate x64 on what? What are you talking about?

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 14, 2006

  3. Guest

    , Jan 14, 2006
  4. Geoffrey Guest

    wrote:
    > Is there any?

    Not found one yet.
    Geoffrey, Jan 14, 2006
  5. Rick Guest

    Rick, Jan 14, 2006
  6. It is a "file sharing" program.
    Short for "software piracy". ;-)
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jan 14, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jan 14, 2006
  8. What does their website say?

    Have you tried it? Are you getting an error message?

    If it does not install on your first attempt then try installing in
    compatibility mode.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 14, 2006
  9. I think of it as Windows Update for viruses.

    I am not used to seeing sophisticated users ask about emule so I assumed it
    was a misspelling of emulate.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 14, 2006
  10. Colin:
    x86 version of e-mule works ok on x64.
    Just need to open the necessary ports on your firewall (as in XP x86).
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jan 14, 2006
  11. pinxue Guest

    wrote:
    > Is there any?

    It is open source project, just download the source code and compile
    with 64 bits platform sdk. It is not complex as you may guess.
    pinxue, Jan 18, 2006
  12. Guest

    Expecially being a software developer :)
    It's just so easy that I expect it's already been done.
    , Jan 18, 2006
  13. gmkey

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    see my profile,my site have pure emule 64 bit
    gmkey, Sep 23, 2009