    CNA 4.11. I study information systems security at ITT
    Technical Institute; furthermore, I'm preparing for my
    CCNA. I seperate from the military in May.

    Steve Dickson, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Steve Dickson

    JaR Guest

    "Steve Dickson" <> wrote in message
    news:060401c3b0ef$aaa8fe20$...

    > I work for the U.S. Navy as a computer operator in San
    > Diego. My training helped me administrar a system
    > including PC, UNIX server, and LAN components. I hold
    > industry wide certifications MCP, MCP+I, MCSE NT 4.0, and
    > CNA 4.11. I study information systems security at ITT
    > Technical Institute; furthermore, I'm preparing for my
    > CCNA. I seperate from the military in May.

    That's nice. What's your point?

    JaR

    JaR, Nov 22, 2003

  3. Steve Dickson

    Kline Sphere Guest

    > I work for the U.S. Navy as a computer operator in San
    >Diego. My training helped me administrar a system
    >including PC, UNIX server, and LAN components. I hold
    >industry wide certifications MCP, MCP+I, MCSE NT 4.0, and
    >CNA 4.11. I study information systems security at ITT
    >Technical Institute; furthermore, I'm preparing for my
    >CCNA. I seperate from the military in May.

    Never been to San Diego, is it nice there?

    Kline Sphere, Nov 23, 2003
  4. Steve Dickson

    Greg Guest

    well.. can not spell, can not communicate effectively...

    Those certs will not help with that. Does not matter how many certs you
    have, learn to spell check, and the usage of proper English.

    Greg, Nov 24, 2003
  5. Steve Dickson

    Consultant Guest

    re-enlist?

    Consultant, Nov 24, 2003
  6. Steve Dickson

    Greg Guest

    As a Navy vet here... send em to the Marines or Army :p

    Greg, Nov 24, 2003
  7. Steve Dickson

    Jtyc Guest

    > Never been to San Diego, is it nice there?

    The weather is great. 75 degrees year round.

    Jtyc, Nov 24, 2003
  8. Steve Dickson

    Jtyc Guest

    > As a Navy vet here... send em to the Marines or Army :p

    If he goes to the Marines, he has to go to Marine boot camp.

    Jtyc, Nov 24, 2003
  9. Steve Dickson

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >If he goes to the Marines, he has to go to Marine boot camp.

    Is that like MCSE boot camp?

    Kline Sphere, Nov 24, 2003
  10. Steve Dickson

    Jtyc Guest

    > Is that like MCSE boot camp?

    You learn more practical life skills at Marine boot camp.

    Jtyc, Nov 24, 2003
  11. Steve Dickson

    Consultant Guest

    yes, like how to dodge incoming pink shower torpedos

    Consultant, Nov 24, 2003
  12. Steve Dickson

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >You learn more practical life skills at Marine boot camp.

    Can I use transcender's instead?

    Kline Sphere, Nov 24, 2003