    The area would be in London, UK.

    Any info would be greatly received.
    Many thanks,

    Dave, Jun 19, 2007

  2. Dave

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > How can I find a relevant employment agency for CCNA, MCSA and/or A+
    > certified engineers?
    >
    > The area would be in London, UK.
    >
    > Any info would be greatly received.
    > Many thanks,

    Just post your creds and phone number on the WC walls. Someone will call.

    WhzzKdd, Jun 19, 2007

  3. google search it

    -----------------
    -----------------

    Cheekycharlie, Jun 20, 2007
  4. Dave

    Rectum Burn Guest

    Dave <> said in news:1182270663.121989.302850
    @u2g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:

    > How can I find a relevant employment agency for CCNA, MCSA and/or A+
    > certified engineers?
    >
    > The area would be in London, UK.
    >
    > Any info would be greatly received.
    > Many thanks,

    Ummmmmmmmm, that would actually be in Bangalore.

    HTH

    Rectum Burrrrrrrrrn

    Rectum Burn, Jun 20, 2007
  5. Dave

    Plato Guest

    Dave wrote:

    > How can I find a relevant employment agency for CCNA, MCSA and/or A+
    > certified engineers?
    >
    > The area would be in London, UK.

    A+ really isnt respected in the IT area. YOu may not want to even
    mention it.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jun 21, 2007