Employer misuse

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Marko, Sep 25, 2003.

  1. Marko

    Marko Guest

    Partner programs always have a contact person in each
    country. Locate yours from the MS website, searching for
    partner programs and contacts. Write an email to that
    person explaining your situation.

    You may find it faster to talk to Microsoft on the Toll
    Free number if you have that handy.
    Marko, Sep 25, 2003