Employee in Microsoft corporation

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Nov 18, 2009.

  1. "mcp farahani" <> wrote in message
    > hi
    >
    > I want to know is it possible for us to joining to Microsoft as an
    > employee with IT certifications such as CCNA,CCNP,MCITP & ...
    >
    > if done, how much Microsoft pays salary ?

    You'll probably have to finish high school first. Any high school graduate
    worth their diploma would know better than trying to get answers to the
    second question anytime before a specific and actual job posting or job
    interview, as well as the fact that job salaries vary widely and are
    dependent not only on the *job* but also the skills and experience of the
    job applicant. The question is, inherently, unanswerable.

    The first question -- well, truthfully, I'm not really sure what the
    question is: Whether it's if Microsoft hires people who have had the
    audacity to earn a nonMS certification, or whether certifications are
    required to get hired by Microsoft. I'm sure, though, that the answer to the
    former is Yes, and the answer to the latter is No, in any circumstance.
    However, the question really isn't relevant to Microsoft at all though, but
    may be related to a misguided belief that possession of one or more
    certifications magically qualifies somebody to be hired into a job -- or any
    job.

    Either way, one thing is certain, and that is that functional writing skills
    in English are likely a minimum expectation of any employment opportunity
    with any U.S. employer, so rather than expend any more effort on
    certifications, I'd suggest brushing up on your basic English writing skills
    as a first priority.

    Note: I recognize and *assume* that English is not your native language;
    this is not meant as an indictment on your nationality, ethnicity, or
    primary langage. My point is simply this: It's no excuse! If you wish to get
    hired by a U.S. (English-speaking) corporation, you need to have functional
    language skills in the language that corporation conducts business in -- not
    that you have to be fluent, but you do need to be able to pose a simple
    question in the present tense! (which has not been successfully demonstrated
    in the two questions posted in this thread).

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    mcp farahani, Nov 19, 2009

  3. Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

    mcp farahani Guest

    ok, thank you so much.

    I have a new question, what is the benefits of MVP?
    what can we do with MVP certificate ?

    regards

    mcp farahani, Nov 19, 2009
  4. Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Nov 19, 2009
  5. Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

    Frisbee® Guest

    mcp farahani wrote:
    > hi
    >
    > I want to know is it possible for us to joining to Microsoft as an
    > employee with IT certifications such as CCNA,CCNP,MCITP & ...
    >
    > if done, how much Microsoft pays salary ?

    Hello have you first changed your mcp into college degree?

    This is critical step!
    Frisbee®, Nov 19, 2009
  6. Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

    mcp farahani Guest

    what do you mean? please explain more

    mcp farahani, Nov 20, 2009
  7. The MVP is an AWARD and not a certificate. As such you cannot become an MVP
    without being nominated and vetted. What can you do with it? Well the
    award makes a decent paperweight, and the lapel pin can be convenient if you
    need to press the pinhole reset button on a mobile device. When you become
    one then ask us again.

    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    Microsoft MVP: Essential Business Server

    Mitch Garvis, MCT, Nov 21, 2009
  8. Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Ask yourself this. 'Why would Microsoft want to employ a retard?'

    On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:17:33 -0600, "mcp farahani"
    <> wrote:

    >what do you mean? please explain more
    >
    >"Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> mcp farahani wrote:
    >>> hi
    >>>
    >>> I want to know is it possible for us to joining to Microsoft as an
    >>> employee with IT certifications such as CCNA,CCNP,MCITP & ...
    >>>
    >>> if done, how much Microsoft pays salary ?

    >> Hello have you first changed your mcp into college degree?
    >>
    >> This is critical step!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 23, 2009
  9. Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I want to know is it possible for us to joining to Microsoft as an employee
    >with IT certifications such as CCNA,CCNP,MCITP & ...
    >
    >if done, how much Microsoft pays salary ?

    2.56 cheeseburgers a day. Interested?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 23, 2009
  10. Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

    Frisbee® Guest

    Kline Sphere wrote:
    > Ask yourself this. 'Why would Microsoft want to employ a retard?'

    Deer Mr. Kline, sir... d i s c g o l f d a d at c o x dot n e t.

    Facebook, find me, friend me, you MORAN!

    All the cool MCNGP's hang out there, ya know.
    Frisbee®, Nov 23, 2009