    mail to:
    on all the three site pointing same info email address.

    They also negatively advertised (indirectly) they are same
    anonymous, Nov 19, 2003

  2. anonymous

    Guest Guest

    test-king.com and testking.org are rip off copies of
    testking.com - they are NOT the same!

    Guest, Nov 19, 2003

  3. anonymous

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > test-king.com and testking.org are rip off copies of
    > testking.com - they are NOT the same!

    Does it really matter? They're all ripoffs of the *real thing*. They can
    rip each other off all they want....none of them are original in any way,
    shape, or form. They're all AF's.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 19, 2003
  4. anonymous

    MCSE World Guest

    Agreed. A braindumper by any other name is still the same. :)

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 20, 2003
  5. anonymous

    KLXrider Guest

    You are weak in the ways of MCNGP. Never re-post a braindump link and how
    dare you use an acronym for our most prized term.....ASS FUCKER!!!!

    KLXrider

    KLXrider, Nov 21, 2003
  6. anonymous

    Consultant Guest

    good scolding

    members, please remember, no initials, only use the term in it's purest
    form. thanks

    Consultant, Nov 21, 2003
  7. anonymous

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > > You are weak in the ways of MCNGP. Never re-post a braindump link and
    how
    > > dare you use an acronym for our most prized term.....ASS FUCKER!!!!

    > members, please remember, no initials, only use the term in it's purest

    My bad, fellas. Seems that a couple times, when using the "sacred term", my
    post hasn't shown on the Microsoft news server...do they have filters or
    something? But it only seems that it's sometimes though...anyways....it'll
    never happen again. Thanks for the beatdown, boys.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 21, 2003
  8. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >>> You are weak in the ways of MCNGP. Never re-post a braindump link
    >>> and how dare you use an acronym for our most prized term.....ASS
    >>> FUCKER!!!!

    >> members, please remember, no initials, only use the term in it's
    >> purest

    > My bad, fellas. Seems that a couple times, when using the "sacred
    > term", my post hasn't shown on the Microsoft news server...do they
    > have filters or something? But it only seems that it's sometimes
    > though...anyways....it'll never happen again. Thanks for the
    > beatdown, boys.

    The MS filters nab a few of my posts, too. And I can't seem to find the
    exact phrase or phrases that triggers it. I think it's a
    conspira**908_^^%%*NO CARRIER
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 21, 2003
  9. anonymous

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > The MS filters nab a few of my posts, too. And I can't seem to find the
    > exact phrase or phrases that triggers it. I think it's a
    > conspira**908_^^%%*NO CARRIER

    Fris must have gone out for a cigarrette...

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 21, 2003
  10. anonymous

    Consultant Guest

    he is weak, he is a quitter! quitters never win! lol

    Consultant, Nov 21, 2003