eMoovie - a new company

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Marco Oliveira, Apr 1, 2006.

  1. Hello !

    We are eMoovie, a young swiss start-up based in Geneva. We developed
    SICMovie, a novel technology for VOD security. This technology is not a DRM
    but a DRT (Digital Rights Tatoo).

    The goal of DRT is not to control the customer's use of the downloaded movie
    but to give him responsibilities over the use of the file, and thus to unite
    copyright and private copy right (Fair use) in one system.

    We need capital from sponsors and private investors in order to continue our
    development.

    Please visit our website: http://www.emoovie.com

    eMoovie Team

    Marco Oliveira, Apr 1, 2006

  2. Marco Oliveira

    Trax Guest

    "Marco Oliveira" <> wrote:

    |>We are eMoovie, a young swiss start-up based in Geneva. We developed
    |>SICMovie, a novel technology for VOD security. This technology is not a DRM
    |>but a DRT (Digital Rights Tatoo).

    The system is undetecable - rootkit
    http://www.emoovie.com/vod.php

    --