    following attachment in you e-mail Fwd_Women.eml"
    Can someone please tell me how to correct this?
    Thanks, Purple

    Purpledawn, Sep 27, 2003

  2. Purpledawn

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Purpledawn said:

    > My friend always sends me jokes as an attachment and I have always been able
    > to open same. For the past 2 weeks I can no longer do so, as I get an error
    > message when I try to open it. The message says:" OE removed access to the
    > following attachment in you e-mail Fwd_Women.eml"
    > Can someone please tell me how to correct this?
    > Thanks, Purple

    See my post of the 25th subject = virus e-mails
    the answer *is* included in the sarcasm.

    Brian H¹©, Sep 27, 2003

  3. Purpledawn

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Options / Security.
    Uncheck 'Do not allow attachments to be saved....'

    If you do this, make sure that 'Restricted sites zone' is checked,
    and go to the 'Read' tab and check 'Read all messages in plain
    text'. This is to protect you from HTML exploits.

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 21:50:21 -0400, in
    <bl2qd4$7o9fi$-berlin.de>
    "Purpledawn" <purpledawn(nojunk)@comcast.net> scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 27, 2003
  4. Purpledawn

    Patrick Guest

    Purpledawn wrote:
    > My friend always sends me jokes as an attachment and I have always
    > been able to open same. For the past 2 weeks I can no longer do so,
    > as I get an error message when I try to open it. The message says:"
    > OE removed access to the following attachment in you e-mail
    > Fwd_Women.eml"
    > Can someone please tell me how to correct this?
    > Thanks, Purple

    Goto to link below and scroll to bottom of page;

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en-gb;winxpfaq

    or if above link dosen't work then use link below;

    http://tinyurl.com/osvp

    Patrick, Sep 27, 2003