Eminent Front is Doomed.

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Ari Silverstein, Dec 21, 2010.

  1. Every once in a while, I like to pop in to Wilders and lurk, it's so
    much fun watching the pseodo-intellectuals argue the same points
    endlessly. Most are ex-Usenet users who got their balls cut foo and
    continue to whine about it, finding solace where Mommy Moderator can
    protect them.

    *LOL*

    There is this guy, A Who fan I guess, called Eminence Front who is
    reaming some major asshole on Wilders

    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39

    and the mods are already beginning to swarm, chop his posts and throw
    up their fences to protect morons like LunchBox, DumbFox,
    hearsnopants, Whorelock, casper (now here is a dead dumb motherfucker
    if there ever is one lol) and the rest of the Klan.

    I have read most of EminenceFronts posts, he is on solid footing, his
    arguments are sound but he is going to get his ass kicked off the
    forum. You see, Wilders isn't about getting it right it's about
    supporting their regs overinflated egos and defending the forum's
    credibility in doing so. Sorta like keeping the retarded retarded so
    you can runs a fine and dandy retardo school. lol

    I give him a day, week tops. He's toast.
    --
    ´If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of
    men, I will find something in them which will hang him.¡ ~Cardinal
    Ari Silverstein, Dec 21, 2010

  2. On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:54:01 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:

    > Every once in a while, I like to pop in to Wilders and lurk, it's so
    > much fun watching the pseodo-intellectuals argue the same points
    > endlessly. Most are ex-Usenet users who got their balls cut foo and
    > continue to whine about it, finding solace where Mommy Moderator can
    > protect them.
    >
    > *LOL*
    >
    > There is this guy, A Who fan I guess, called Eminence Front who is
    > reaming some major asshole on Wilders
    >
    > http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39
    >
    > and the mods are already beginning to swarm, chop his posts and throw
    > up their fences to protect morons like LunchBox, DumbFox,
    > hearsnopants, Whorelock, casper (now here is a dead dumb motherfucker
    > if there ever is one lol) and the rest of the Klan.
    >
    > I have read most of EminenceFronts posts, he is on solid footing, his
    > arguments are sound but he is going to get his ass kicked off the
    > forum. You see, Wilders isn't about getting it right it's about
    > supporting their regs overinflated egos and defending the forum's
    > credibility in doing so. Sorta like keeping the retarded retarded so
    > you can runs a fine and dandy retardo school. lol
    >
    > I give him a day, week tops. He's toast.

    Got a login/password? Email
    --
    “Pâté is passé. Unicorn, the new white meat. An excellent source of
    sparkles!â€
    Canned Unicorn, Dec 21, 2010

  3. On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:06:15 -0500, Canned Unicorn wrote:

    > On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:54:01 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:
    >
    >> Every once in a while, I like to pop in to Wilders and lurk, it's so
    >> much fun watching the pseodo-intellectuals argue the same points
    >> endlessly. Most are ex-Usenet users who got their balls cut foo and
    >> continue to whine about it, finding solace where Mommy Moderator can
    >> protect them.
    >>
    >> *LOL*
    >>
    >> There is this guy, A Who fan I guess, called Eminence Front who is
    >> reaming some major asshole on Wilders
    >>
    >> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39
    >>
    >> and the mods are already beginning to swarm, chop his posts and throw
    >> up their fences to protect morons like LunchBox, DumbFox,
    >> hearsnopants, Whorelock, casper (now here is a dead dumb motherfucker
    >> if there ever is one lol) and the rest of the Klan.
    >>
    >> I have read most of EminenceFronts posts, he is on solid footing, his
    >> arguments are sound but he is going to get his ass kicked off the
    >> forum. You see, Wilders isn't about getting it right it's about
    >> supporting their regs overinflated egos and defending the forum's
    >> credibility in doing so. Sorta like keeping the retarded retarded so
    >> you can runs a fine and dandy retardo school. lol
    >>
    >> I give him a day, week tops. He's toast.

    > Got a login/password? Email

    Done. No posting, only lurking PMs allowed. Say Hi! to all the boys of
    Wilder's and I mean "boys" literally including this Eminent Front
    clown who apparently won't post to Usenet either.

    Oh, HI! "Lunchbox" and heremypants" you disingenuous fucking liars who
    claimed we "doesn't read Usenet anymore"

    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1800987&postcount=371
    Ari Silverstein, Dec 21, 2010
  4. On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:21:42 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:

    > On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:06:15 -0500, Canned Unicorn wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:54:01 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:
    >>
    >>> Every once in a while, I like to pop in to Wilders and lurk, it's so
    >>> much fun watching the pseodo-intellectuals argue the same points
    >>> endlessly. Most are ex-Usenet users who got their balls cut foo and
    >>> continue to whine about it, finding solace where Mommy Moderator can
    >>> protect them.
    >>>
    >>> *LOL*
    >>>
    >>> There is this guy, A Who fan I guess, called Eminence Front who is
    >>> reaming some major asshole on Wilders
    >>>
    >>> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39
    >>>
    >>> and the mods are already beginning to swarm, chop his posts and throw
    >>> up their fences to protect morons like LunchBox, DumbFox,
    >>> hearsnopants, Whorelock, casper (now here is a dead dumb motherfucker
    >>> if there ever is one lol) and the rest of the Klan.
    >>>
    >>> I have read most of EminenceFronts posts, he is on solid footing, his
    >>> arguments are sound but he is going to get his ass kicked off the
    >>> forum. You see, Wilders isn't about getting it right it's about
    >>> supporting their regs overinflated egos and defending the forum's
    >>> credibility in doing so. Sorta like keeping the retarded retarded so
    >>> you can runs a fine and dandy retardo school. lol
    >>>
    >>> I give him a day, week tops. He's toast.

    >> Got a login/password? Email

    > Done. No posting, only lurking PMs allowed. Say Hi! to all the boys of
    > Wilder's and I mean "boys" literally including this Eminent Front
    > clown who apparently won't post to Usenet either.
    >
    > Oh, HI! "Lunchbox" and "heremypants" you disingenuous fucking liars who
    > claimed we "doesn't read Usenet anymore"
    >
    > http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1800987&postcount=371

    Sorry, meant to signoff to the lying cocksuckers on Wilders.

    Respectfully (as liars deserve),

    Ari from Nebraska-Georgia
    Ari Silverstein, Dec 21, 2010
  5. Ari Silverstein

    LunchBox Guest

    On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:21:42 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:
    > Oh, HI! "Lunchbox" and heremypants" you disingenuous fucking liars who
    > claimed we "doesn't read Usenet anymore"
    >
    > http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1800987&postcount=371

    He is back.

    I'm still a "poosey"
    --
    I am known as LockBox on the Wilders Security forums. pls do not
    say bad words or do anything to frighten me. I am tender.
    LunchBox, Dec 21, 2010
  6. On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:18:41 -0500, LowWaterMark wrote:

    > On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:01:51 -0500, LunchBox wrote:
    >> On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:21:42 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:
    >>> Oh, HI! "Lunchbox" and heremypants" you disingenuous fucking liars who
    >>> claimed we "doesn't read Usenet anymore"
    >>>
    >>> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1800987&postcount=371

    >> He is back.
    >>
    >> I'm still a "poosey"

    > Okay, we've had to remove back and forth personal bickering posts from
    > three active threads in this section... You two need to stop bashing
    > at each other. You are going around in the same circle over and over
    > in each thread. Neither of you will let the other guy get the last
    > word, so, it'll never end unless we end it. It's enough, so stop.
    >
    > Or I will tell your mommy and LunchBox will go down on heresmypants.

    Guess what.

    No Eminence Front. History, only a few replies quoted are left.
    *LOLOLOLOL*I wonder if they called his mommy, no doubt that Lunchbox
    is sucking hard down on heresmypants at this very moment.

    Wilders Security, where the lame go to die.

    *ROFL*
    Ari Silverstein, Dec 22, 2010
  7. Ari Silverstein

    casperian Guest

    casperian, Dec 26, 2010
  8. Ari Silverstein

    casperian Guest

    On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 14:40:53 -0500, here'smypants wrote:

    > On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 22:18:23 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:

    >>> Okay, we've had to remove back and forth personal bickering posts from
    >>> three active threads in this section... You two need to stop bashing
    >>> at each other. You are going around in the same circle over and over
    >>> in each thread. Neither of you will let the other guy get the last
    >>> word, so, it'll never end unless we end it. It's enough, so stop.
    >>>
    >>> Or I will tell your mommy and LunchBox will go down on heresmypants.

    >> Guess what.
    >>
    >> No Eminence Front. History, only a few replies quoted are left.
    >> *LOLOLOLOL*I wonder if they called his mommy, no doubt that Lunchbox
    >> is sucking hard down on heresmypants at this very moment.

    > he's munching
    >
    >> Wilders Security, where the lame go to die.

    > he's baaaaaaaack.

    That was funny LOL

    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1801338&postcount=383
    casperian, Dec 26, 2010