emigrated to Spain

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, May 27, 2004.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    "ivan clough" <> wrote:

    > Hi.
    > My daughter who has an account with Freeserve, has emigrated to
    > Spain, and is getting used to a Laptop,
    > and to use it for her email.
    > She says she will email me when she finds an Internet Cafe
    > in Finguerola.
    > Could anyone in the group offer advice.
    > TIA
    > Ivan

    Hi

    This from a quick Google search. Maybe something here.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-
    8&q=spain%2BInternet+Cafes&btnG=Google+Search

    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1DD23968
    Boomer, May 27, 2004

  2. ivan clough wrote:

    > Hi.
    > My daughter who has an account with Freeserve, has emigrated to Spain, and
    > is getting used to a Laptop,
    > and to use it for her email.
    > She says she will email me when she finds an Internet Cafe
    > in Finguerola.
    > Could anyone in the group offer advice.
    > TIA
    > Ivan
    >
    > --
    > www.goodforu2.co.uk

    Freeserve (wanadoo) does have webmail access and so she will
    have no difficulty in using her mail account in Spain. If
    she can't find an Internet library, she can try public
    libraries and the local schools - most are quite
    sympathetic, in my experience.

    ivan clough, May 27, 2004
  4. Boomer

    ivan clough Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > "ivan clough" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi.
    > > My daughter who has an account with Freeserve, has emigrated to
    > > Spain, and is getting used to a Laptop,
    > > and to use it for her email.
    > > She says she will email me when she finds an Internet Cafe
    > > in Finguerola.
    > > Could anyone in the group offer advice.
    > > TIA
    > > Ivan

    > Hi
    >
    > This from a quick Google search. Maybe something here.
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-
    > 8&q=spain%2BInternet+Cafes&btnG=Google+Search
    >
    > Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1DD23968

    Mani thanks Boomer.
    Why didn't I think of that???
    cos I is thick...
    Ivan
    ivan clough, May 27, 2004
  5. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    "ivan clough" <> wrote:

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> "ivan clough" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > Hi.
    >> > My daughter who has an account with Freeserve, has emigrated to
    >> > Spain, and is getting used to a Laptop,
    >> > and to use it for her email.
    >> > She says she will email me when she finds an Internet Cafe
    >> > in Finguerola.
    >> > Could anyone in the group offer advice.
    >> > TIA
    >> > Ivan

    >> Hi
    >>
    >> This from a quick Google search. Maybe something here.
    >> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-
    >> 8&q=spain%2BInternet+Cafes&btnG=Google+Search
    >>
    >> Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1DD23968

    > Mani thanks Boomer.
    > Why didn't I think of that???
    > cos I is thick...
    > Ivan

    You're welcome. I do hope you saw/read the other excellent reply to
    your message. :)
    Boomer, May 27, 2004
  6. Boomer

    Xomicron Guest

    "ivan clough" <> wrote in

    > My daughter who has an account with Freeserve, has emigrated to Spain,

    Why did she do something stupid like that?
    Xomicron, May 27, 2004
  7. Xomicron wrote:

    > "ivan clough" <> wrote in

    >> My daughter who has an account with Freeserve, has emigrated to Spain,

    > Why did she do something stupid like that?

    She kinda likes the music.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary
    Blinky the Shark, May 27, 2004
  8. Boomer

    Guest

    On 27 May 2004 16:49:22 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >>> My daughter who has an account with Freeserve, has emigrated to Spain,

    >> Why did she do something stupid like that?

    >She kinda likes the music.

    and the salsa (is that dancing or ketchup?)
    , May 27, 2004
  9. Boomer

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, mused:

    | and the salsa (is that dancing or ketchup?)

    In Spain ... neither.
    mhicaoidh, May 28, 2004
  10. Boomer

    ivan clough Guest

    Mani thanks for all the helpful replies.
    My daughter and I are back in contact.
    Cheers
    Ivan

    ivan clough, May 28, 2004
  11. Find all the hot spots in 59 countries, including Spain at:

    http://www.jiwire.com/

    good luck!

    Benito Kamela, May 29, 2004