    waiting a long time and I think that there is an audience (other than
    myself) for it.

    JT

    ff-paramedic, Dec 6, 2003

  2. ff-paramedic

    Wade365 Guest

    I'm only interested in owning one episode, actually... do you remember the one
    where the guy is having a party so he fills a bunch of balloons with NO2
    (nitrous oxide or laughing gas) and passes out in his living room when a few of
    the balloons break?

    Classic.

    My mom was explaining that for a long time... "Whaddaya mean 'getting high',
    mom? Can I have those at MY next party?"

    : )

    Such a headache for her... I thought she would need some Ringer's Lactate,
    stat.

    Wade365, Dec 6, 2003

  3. On 06 Dec 2003 01:37:09 GMT, (Wade365) wrote:

    >I'm only interested in owning one episode, actually... do you remember the one
    >where the guy is having a party so he fills a bunch of balloons with NO2
    >(nitrous oxide or laughing gas) and passes out in his living room when a few of
    >the balloons break?
    >
    >Classic.

    I liked the one where the kid locked himself in a freezer to preserve
    himself until the 1990's.

    The Ghost of General Lee, Dec 6, 2003
  4. ff-paramedic

    Wade365 Guest

    << I liked the one where the kid locked himself in a freezer to preserve
    himself until the 1990's. >>

    Dear GAWD I remember that one too!!! That image of them trying to get the kid
    out is sharp in my mind... where the HELL has that been hiding???

    : )

    Wade365, Dec 6, 2003
  5. ff-paramedic

    kaboom Guest

    On 06 Dec 2003 21:00:23 GMT, (Wade365) wrote:

    ><< I liked the one where the kid locked himself in a freezer to preserve
    >himself until the 1990's. >>
    >
    >Dear GAWD I remember that one too!!! That image of them trying to get the kid
    >out is sharp in my mind... where the HELL has that been hiding???
    >
    >: )

    **Anyone remember the one where some guy ate uncooked dough and it
    rose in his stomach making it have this big bubble in it? :)

    kaboomie

    kaboom, Dec 6, 2003
  6. ff-paramedic

    Doonie Guest

    On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 16:13:51 -0500, kaboom wrote:

    >On 06 Dec 2003 21:00:23 GMT, Wade365 wrote:
    >
    >><< I liked the one where the kid locked himself in a freezer to preserve
    >>himself until the 1990's. >>
    >>
    >>Dear GAWD I remember that one too!!! That image of them trying to get the kid
    >>out is sharp in my mind... where the HELL has that been hiding???
    >>
    >>: )

    >**Anyone remember the one where some guy ate uncooked dough and it
    >rose in his stomach making it have this big bubble in it? :)
    >
    >kaboomie

    Or the one with the lady paramedic who was insisting on being
    treated the same as any of the men? They got to their first
    assignment with her - A really fat guy in a wheelchair who had his
    bloody dick caught in his zipper and they made her get it out. :)

    Heheh

    --
    www.cloakanddagger.ca

    Doonie, Dec 7, 2003
  7. >Are there any plans in the works to bring Emergency! to DVD? I've been
    >waiting a long time and I think that there is an audience (other than
    >myself) for it.

    of course there's an audience for it. The reruns of it are currently back on tv
    here again.

    Waterperson77, Dec 7, 2003
  8. ff-paramedic

    Andrew Venor Guest

    Waterperson77 wrote:
    >>Are there any plans in the works to bring Emergency! to DVD? I've been
    >>waiting a long time and I think that there is an audience (other than
    >>myself) for it.
    >>

    > of course there's an audience for it. The reruns of it are currently back on tv
    > here again.

    Emergency also shows up occasionally on the cable channel TV Land's line
    up too.

    However if the show does end up on DVD I hope they master the disks from
    better film prints then what's been used on the air lately. Some of the
    episodes TV Land broadcasted a few months back had the picture color
    seriously faded or were scratched up. Or both.

    ALV

    Andrew Venor, Dec 7, 2003