    mail in my inbox i sent myself a email but it showed up as sent items andit
    not showing any unread messages i have nothing and i should be getting
    somethings thru my email address shoulnt i?

    Guest, Sep 23, 2003

  2. In article <fH%bb.57607$>,
    says...

    >ive set this email up thru roadrunner out lookexpress and im not getting
    >mail in my inbox i sent myself a email but it showed up as sent items andit
    >not showing any unread messages i have nothing and i should be getting
    >somethings thru my email address shoulnt i?

    Does it login to the POP3 server and authorize you? If so, and you still
    don't get messages, then something may be wrong with their server
    temporarily.

    Another Airnet User, Sep 23, 2003

  3. Guest

    jonty Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > ive set this email up thru roadrunner out lookexpress and im not getting
    > mail in my inbox i sent myself a email but it showed up as sent items

    andit
    > not showing any unread messages i have nothing and i should be getting
    > somethings thru my email address shoulnt i?

    Hi there,

    have you any hotmail Acc or free email accounts? If you have try sending one
    from there to your outlook express. If that doesn't come thru you might not
    have set your email servers up!

    So that means you have to set up your (pop3 server & SMTP server) this is
    your incoming mail and your outgoing mail! If you need any more help email
    me ok?

    Hope this has helped a little :)

    SK

    jonty, Sep 23, 2003