    needed. 512 ram should do the trick to. This is the software
    http://www.freenas.org
    , Oct 10, 2007

  2. Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:
    > Sorry for the post from google groups, my crappy isp (ygniton) doesn't
    > have a newsgroup server.

    I don't have an answer for the embedded qx presently, but there are many
    ways to solve the problem of having an ISP without a newsserver which
    are better solutions than googlegroups.

    http://news.aioe.org/ nntp.aioe.org 119, 80
    http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?rubrique9 How to configure the most
    common newsreaders - Win: Tbird Moz Opera Gravity XNews

    aioe isn't an ideal choice -- but it is a much better choice than GG and
    once you are using a newsreader and a newsserver you can find some other
    choices of newsservers.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Oct 10, 2007