Embed Javascript file in Asp.net

Discussion in 'Software' started by unnikpulikkal, Feb 8, 2008.

  1. unnikpulikkal

    unnikpulikkal

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Help to :: Embed Javascript file in Asp.net

    Dear,
    I have a Javascript in myfunctions.js file and i want to access functions written in myfunctions.js file to my asp.net code.and also i wants to store the output of startTime() function to a lable control text property.

    the following is the java script

    <script type="text/javascript">

    function startTime()
    {
    var today=new Date();
    var h=today.getHours();
    var m=today.getMinutes();
    var s=today.getSeconds();

    m=checkTime(m);
    s=checkTime(s);
    document.getElementById('txt').innerHTML=h+":"+m+":"+s;
    t=setTimeout('startTime()',500);
    }

    function checkTime(i)
    {